16.

"He's not in love, if he doesn't love forever..."

Felix ended the call and cried. Minho and jisung immediately comforted him.

"It's ok lixie... you did great..." jisung said as he was patting felix's head and gave him a kiss on a forehead.

"Felix you can stay here for how long you want... I don't want you to get hurt somehow..." said minho.

"Thank you guys... i-im so lucky to have both of you..." felix whimpered in between the sobs.

Jisung giggled and and hugged him tightly.

"Don't cry lixie... don't waste your precious tears..." he said and stroked his hair.

Minho was also smiling now.

"Jisung's right felix... don't cry, don't you know how pretty you are when you're smiling?" Minho said. "Soon you're gonna cry all the beauty out."

Felix pulled out from jisungs embrace and with his long sleeves dried his tears.

His cheeks ware still red from the crying and shiny from the tears.

"I-I won't cry then..." he said confidently.

Minho and jisung chuckled which made felix smile. "Thank you..."

-

*hyunjin

"Innie... I'm in so many shits right now..." hyunjin randomly spoke.

Jeongin didn't get anything. "What do you mean hyung?"

"That day... that day that I left for a two hour... I met seungmins boyfriend..." jeongin listened closely.

He told jeongin that seungmin was feeling bad and kinda told him about everything that has something to do with seungmin.

"Ah... so... he likes you now?" Jeongin asked.

"I guess... but I'm not sure if I still like him..."

Jeongin was for his age really smart and mature.

"Hyung... let's take care of him... he will appreciate your company... I know that I'm risking that I'm gonna lose you like that... but I don't want anybody to suffer or die because I wanted you for myself..."

"I'm kinda sceptical about this innie..."

"Hyunjin... at least... he won't die alone... you would be devastated and i would be devastated... let's give him a lot of comfort."

Hyunjin nooded.

-

*felix, jisung, minho

"Felix?" Minho asked as all of them sat on the couch.

"Hm?"

"What are you planning to do next?"

Felix tought for a little. "I don't really know..." he said.

"Just please... don't ever go near that jerk ever again ok?" Minho said worriedly.

"I promise." Felix said.

As felix had his head placed on top of jisungs shoulder, jisung immediately shocked his shoulder out of him.

"I'm sorry... my nose is bleeding..." he said and quickly run to the kitchen where he stuffed his nose with a tissue.

"I wanna do something... I'm bored..." felix said.

"Do you have something on mind felix?" Asked minho.

"I wanna run. But jisung doesn't look in a condition in which he can run." Felix said as he looked at jisung.

"I can go run with you, we have large park here." Minho said and pointed to the window in which you can easily watch the beautiful grass that was growing there.

"Are you sure?" Felix asked.

Minho nooded. "Thank you~" felix said and run to put on his shoes.

Jisung went with them because it finally stoped, but he won't run with them.

So he sat at the bench and watched them.

"You won't catch me minho!" Felix said as he was running all over the park.

"Where does he takes all the stamina from?" Minho asked to himself.

Jisung was watching and smiling at them.

When minho finally catched the younger one, he took him bridal style and walked to jisung.

"Here you have." Said minho and placed felix into jisungs embrace. Jisung smiled and cuddled with him.

"Ah... you don't know how much I missed this... being free, cuddles and nice people around me..."

Felix, as he was growing around his four siblings, which all of them ware alpha's, didn't got much care.

There ware few states in his life. When he was younger, he tought that he was alpha as his other siblings, so he adapted these things such as protection.

Then later, he tought that he was omega because he didn't felt like an alpha, that's why he is so carrying.

These two states in his life ware mixed, that's why he sometimes acts tuff but then cries because he realized that that's not him.

Jisung as an first omega in his life, helped him realize everything, helped him get things right and comforted him whenever he needed.

That's why he was so comfortable with jisung. Tho he needed alpha in his life as well because he was mentally attached to alphas.

He needs something wild in his life.

-

*hyunjin and jeongin

Today's the day when seungmin will be leaving the hospital.

Hyunjin was talking to Jeungso about seungmins stay in his house. He tought that it was a good idea.

So hyunjin went alone to the hospital to tell this to seungmin before they free him.

He knocked on the door and there he was, lying on the hospital bed in white clothed looking like an angel.

When he saw hyunjin, he looked down sadly smiling.

"Seungmin,.." hyunjin started.

Hyunjin usually doesn't call seungmin by his name, he calls him minnie or seungminnie. When they joke he calls him seungmin-ah. That means that he wants to tell him something important or he's mad at him.

"... you're going to stay at OUR place." Hyunjin said.

"Our place?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes, jeongins and my place. We won't let you die alone." Hyunjin said little coldly but he couldn't stop looking at the angel looking like boy.

"I don't know if I want to." Seungmin said.

"There are only two options that you're giving me. 'One, if you let me be alone, I'm gonna die. Or two, I'm gonna be looking all annoyed while living with you two.' " Hyunjin said.

Seungmin was honestly surprised at how good he was at reading minds. Or he just knew him pretty well.

"And don't try to tell me that I'm wrong." Hyunjin said.

"No you aren't." Seungmin confirmed.

"Then? What do you chose?" Hyunjin asked once again.

"Ok, I'll go." He said all annoyed.

"Good."

- - -

An. I was kinda lost here. Don't get me wrong. The decisions that I have to make while writing this... tragic. Also... double update. Yey~