19.

"Find the best person in those, who are judged by the world..."

"I said let him go!" Minho was standing few steps behind them.
That guy smirked.

"M-minho..." jisung whimpered when that guy grabbed him by his hair.

"Did you fucking listen or you're mentally ill that I have to repeat myself?!" Minho said again.

"Let me just use him, I'll return him after I'm done." He said while smirking at minho.

Jisung was now crying like a baby. "N-no..."

Minho clearly heard jisungs quiet and sad no which made him unbelievably angry.

When that guy released jisungs hair and grabbed his hand, minho grabbed that guys hand and twisted it.

After he twisted his hand the guy groaned in pain. "Don't you dare ever even looking at him. Do you understand?" Minho said.

That guy didn't answered so minho turned around and threw him at the ground from behind his shoulder.

He lied at the ground fully in pain. He held his back and groaned.

"Let's go jisungie..." minho said as they went back to that club.

"Now I'll be with you everywhere. Ok?" Jisung nodded still little in shock by what just happened, but he was glad that minho was there for him.

When they came back to that club, the music brought jisung back to life, he was happy again.

Felix came back. "I'm sorry jisung... something urgent happened. It took a little longer than I expected. Is everything ok?"

Jisung wasn't sure what to answer.

"Ah... yes. Jisung is totally fine." Minho said and patted jisungs head.

Minho didn't wanted felix to feel bad that he wasn't here for jisung when it happened, so he lied.

Jisung smiled at felix and then at minho.

"Ah... jisungie? I forgot to take something from my house... would you two mind to go with me? I'm little scared now..." jisung smiled and minho nooded.

So they decided to leave the club earlier.

On their way to felix's home, felix acted differently.

"Felix... are you ok?" Felix looked at jisung.

"Ah... yeah... I think." He said and laughed nervously.

Minho looked at jisung not really wanting to believe felix's words but they brushed it off.

Felix wanted to unlock the door but it wasn't working. He nervously looked at jisung and minho and tried to open the door.

The door was opened.

Minho and jisung had confused look on their faces but felix more scared. Maybe because he knew-

"Let's go..." felix whispered and entered the apartment.

When they entered the living room, someone was lying there on the couch.

"Felix... who's that?" Jisung asked.

"Is that the guy?" Minho said.

Felix didn't knew what to say.

"Ah... no... that is... my-"

"Lixie baby~" the lying guy whined.

"Your who?" Jisung said.

Felix didn't wanted to lie to someone who he cherishes so much, but he was scared that they're gona throw him out.