12.

"Words of truth are always simple and without sparkles..."

"What would you wish if you've seen a shooting star?" Minho said.

Jisung smiled and looked at him. "I- I would've wish happiness to my mother and father. Because deeply inside... I know that they're not happy with what their doing. They just can't stop." Jisung answered.

"You should wish something different..." minho said. "Something for you for example."

"Why would I waste my wish on me? I have everything that I could've wish for." Jisung said.

"But jisung-" he was cut out by jisungs lips.

"Minho... I am happy. I have lixie, channie hyung and mainly you... that's all that matters." Jisung said while smiling.

-

*Seungmin

Seungmin felt empty for the last few weeks. As if something bothered him.

Jeungso felt that something changed.

"Seungmin-shi... are you ok?" He asked worriedly. "Please... don't hide it..."

"I don't wanna lie to you... I really don't know what is happening... I just feel... weird and empty." He said.

Jeungso looked at seungmin and hugged him.

"Don't you miss hyunjin?"

"I-i don't know..." seungmin said hesitately.

"Then go and visit him... you ware closed inside because of your heat and you weren't able to see him for a week." Jeungso said worriedly.

Seungmin wasn't so sure about that because of their last time that they ware together.

"Shoud I?" Seungmin asked.

"Seungmin-shi... he is your friend... he cares about you..."

"O-okay..." seungmin took all of his courage and left.

He arrived in front of hyunjins place and knocked.

"H-hyunjin? Hyunjin?" But no one responded.

He sadly looked down at the floor and walked back home. He walked until he saw someone in front of him.

Two tall slim figures ware walking while holding hands right to the hyunjins apartment.

"S-seungmin?" Hyunjin looked at him still holding jeongins hand.

"Ah- sorry for disturbing your walk with your... boyfriend?" Seungmin said.

Jeongin declined to answer. "Nearly boyfriend..."

Seungmin looked at hyunjin who had lowered his head down.

"Then nearly boyfriend... I'll be going now..." seungmin said and walked past them.

"Who was it hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"I'll tell you when we'll be home..." hyunjin said.

Seungmin felt betrayed. But he doesn't have the rights to feel that way because he did the same thing to hyunjin twice.

When seungmin arrived home, he run to his room grabbing the lama plushie that hyunjin gave him.

He sat at the corner of his room with that plushie and his head leaned down on his knees.

The plushie was already little wet because of all the tears that ware dripping on it.

Jeungso saw seungmin walking sad into his room but decided not to disturb him because he knew that he will never understand what is happening between both of them.

"How could I be so blind all the years..." he cried. "I ignored your signals, calls for help twice."

-

*hyunjin and jeongin

"H-he is my... friend... its been a few years since we've seen each other... and then when we've met few days back..." he couldn't properly finish the sentence. "... he still does have a boyfriend... a-and I was again for the second time rejected." Hyunjin said nearly crying.

As both of them sat there on the couch, jeongin couldn't handle seeing hyunjin sad, so he lied his head on his thighs and looked at his teary eyes.

Jeongin sadly smiled and pouted his lips.

Hyunjin giggled and pecked jeongins lips. He found that really cute.

"Thank you innie..." hyunjin said and run his hand trough jeongins locks.

Jeongin smiled and watched him smile.

-

*jisung and minho

"I wanna take you somewhere jisungie." Jisung looked up from the tv making an eye contact with minho.

"Where is it?" Jisung asked.

"It's a secret." Minho said and walked to the bedroom to change his clothes.

-

After a long ride with an car, jisung realized that they ware going out of the city pretty far away.

Minho told jisung to not ask any questions while they'll be in a car.

When they arrived to that place that minho wanted to go, jisung was amazed.

It was already pretty late and clouds ware orange and pink. Sun was shining weakly but beautifully. They ware at meadow that was plain. No trees only grass.

Jisung wanted to cry from this. Because he was dreaming about something like this pretty often. He always met his grandmother at this meadow.

"Baby... don't cry..." jisung couldn't handle it. He broke into tears while watching the view.

"Minho... how can you make me so happy?" Minho didn't knew that this place has something to do with jisungs dreams so he didn't understand him.

"I was thinking about what you've said... about the wish..." minho started. "If I had the chance to wish something... i would wish happiness for you and your grandmother." Minho said while jisung was light holding his head.

"But you've already told me that you're happy... next thing was to make happy your grandmother, so..." minho paused and reached for a small box in his pocket and opened it.

"I bought you a new cross..." minho said and took it out of the box.

Jisung was crying like a crazy.

"I know that it probably doesn't look like your original one... but it's been costumazed a little. Here in a back... its written initials of your grandma, I had to ask felix because you never told me and I wanted it to be a surprise. And at the front, here's extra charm with my initials." Minho smiled. Then he looked at the sky and asked. "Are you happy grandma? Don't worry... I'll take care of jisung." The sun shifted from behind the cloud and shined. It was magical as if she actually saw them.

Jisung was still crying. He didn't knew what to say. He was overwhelmed by everything.

Minho hugged him tightly. "Thank you minho... thank you..." jisung was thanking again and again. "What have I done to deserve such an amazing person in my life?" Minho smiled and put the silver necklace around jisungs neck.

When minho looked at him, he immediately chuckled while connecting their foreheads. "You deserve the whole world Hannie."

- - -

An. This chapter is sooo emotional... *kinda doesn't giving me omega verse vibes anymore (but don't worry... I'll fix it;)