02.

"Mother was at the work, I was home all alone, where was father? At the hell or heaven?..."

"Mistake?" Minho was confused to hear that. "That isn't... usual to call someone like that..." he said.

"Ah- it isn't...?" minho now knew that something isn't right. Even tho he wanted jisung just for one night thing he needed to act comfortably.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jisung looked at him. "Like... you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Ah... I'll tell you when we'll be at your place." Jisung said.

"Ok then." He said.

-

"We're here." Said minho and signaled jisung to sit on a couch.

"It looks so comfortable here." Jisung was wowed by minhos comfortable place.

"Ah, it's nothing. I'm gonna restore this soon." Minho said. "So... what exactly did you mean by... mistake?"

Jisung took a deep breath and started.

"M-my mother used to call me like that." Jisung started.

"But can I blame her? My mother tried to make some money because my dad stole everything from us and rarely came home, then he would beat her. He would beat me as well... but not as much as my mother." Jisung sadly smiled.

"I- I don't know what to say..." jisung smiled weakly.

"You don't have to say anything... a lot of people don't have a words for this situation." Jisung said.

Minho wasn't AS MUCH affected by that story of jisungs because he knew that a lot of people are going trough the same and even worse, but if only he knew...

"Do you wanna sleep already?" Minho asked.

"Y-yeah... I'm kinda tired..." he said.

"Do you wanna eat before or you don't want to." Minho asked once more.

"Ah- I'm ok. I mean... I'm not hungry..." jisung said and smiled.

"Ok then." Minho already ate so he didn't needed to eat. "I'll prepare you some clothes so you can go and wash yourself." Minho said walking to the closet in the bedroom.

He handed him some white oversized shirt with long sleeves and clean underwear.

"Thank you." Jisung said and followed minho to the bathroom.

"Everything that you need is here. I'll put here new toothbrush so you don't have to worry." Minho informed him. Jisung was only nooding.

"I'll go now." He said and left.

-

When he saw jisung exiting the bathroom, he took it as an sign that he is done.

"Go and make yourself comfortable on the bed." Minho said and pointed to the king sized bed.

"O-okay..." he said and with small steps walked there.

-

When minho exited the shower he noticed something.

There was a lot of hair on the floor. It was weird because his hair didn't usually fall as much as he saw.

It wasn't even his hair color. He freaked little.

"What the hell?" He took some hair that ware floating at the corner where the water was draining away.

When he picked all the hair at the shower and dry hair at the floor, it was nearly full hand of hair.

"What the hell?!" He swear again.

He put on his shirt and underwear and walked into the bedroom.

"Jisung? Are- are you ok?" Jisung looked at him noticing all the hair that he was holding.

"Oh... the hair... yes I am ok... i was on a harsh diet lately. It is normal."

"ok then..." said minho and went to throw the hair into the trashcan.

When he came back to the bedroom, jisung was lying and watching him.

"Are you gonna sleep here with me?" Jisung asked. Minho hesitated to say something to not scare him away.

"Y-yes." He said.

"Thanks." Minho was now confused with his answer.

"Why do you thank me?"

"I feel safe around you alpha." Said jisung smiling brightly.

"You do?" Minho was little shocked.

"I do. That's why I'm here." Jisung said.

"... jisung... you have really strong and calming scent you know that? I have to be careful around you." Minho couldn't believe what he actually said but he still did.

Jisung smiled. "I believe you minho." He said calmly.

So minho lied on the bed as well and hugged jisung from a back. He needed to smell his scent.

"Vanilla cream..." he said. Jisung chuckled.

He was trying to not go totally crazy from that smell. He can't lose his chance.

Like that both of them fall asleep.

-

When jisung opened his eyes in the morning, his eyes met minhos that ware already opened.

"Good morning." Minho said.

"Good morning." Jisung answered.

"Are you hungry?" Minho asked.

"Not much... I'll take just something small."

"Ok, let me prepare something." Minho said and got up from a bed already missing jisungs vanilla cream scent.

"He prepared some cereal with milk and fruit."

Jisung walked into the kitchen and was happy that he really didn't prepared something big.

"Is it ok like that?" Jisung smiled.

"It is perfect." He said.

Minho sighed in relief.

-

"Minho?" Jisung said.

"Yes?"

"I- I'm going to have my heat soon. Do you really think that I can stay here?" Jisung said with concerned look.

Minho wanted him to stay, but when his scent is normally that strong, how is he going to control himself when he'll be in a heat?

"I want you to stay. But I don't know how will I act. Aren't you scared?" Jisung smiled.

"I wanted to ask... would you mind to help me in my heat?" Minho needed to catch his chance.

"Yeah... I can."

"Thank you, you know... felix was helping me all the time, but you know, from beta... it isn't much. Tho... I really appreciate his help."

Minho nooded and turned on the tv.

They spent their time watching some movies and shows. It was already night and jisung started to feel something coming.

"M-minho I think-"

"Let me help you make a comfy nest..." (did non of you read omegaverse before? Help😭)

- - -

An: I think that all of you already know that something's gonna happen. Not in a next chapter tho. But it will.