21.

"Even heart knows what to do..."

*jisung

"Where am I?" Jisung asked himself when he stood at the hall.

There ware only one door and no exit. It was scary.

So he tried to knock on the door but no one answered or opened the door.

So he tried to open it himself. The door wasn't locked so he entered.

When he entered the place, he realized that this was his parents home.

The smell of not properly cleaned house gave jisung a lot of flashbacks.

He entered the living room and there he was, his father sitting on the couch with bottle of beer in his hand.

This was pretty normal in his case. Around him ware tons of empty bottles that no one threw into the trash.

There was no reaction tho. His father didn't even looked at him and continued to watch the tv.

He went into the kitchen where he saw his mother laying his head on the table.

"Mother?" He said. But nothing.

"Mother..." jisung said once more.

But nothing.

He went up to her and turn her face to face her. But when he turned her, she was all pale.

Her lips ware white, her hair ware messy, her body looked weak and felt cold.

"I- I guess that you're j-just cold..." jisung said and run up for the blanket in his own bedroom.

He covered her in it and patted her head.

"Mother... say something... don't joke around..." but she didn't say anything.

Someone came up to him and placed his hand on jisungs shoulder.

"Jisung..." he said.

"Wait I wanna tell her how good I am doing... how amazing mate I have... how I'm happy to see her..."

He sighed sadly. "Jisung... she's... she's dead." He said.

"No, she isn't... she always looked like that... and she's just overworked so she's sleeping." Jisung said.

"Jisung, come with me." That someone said.

Jisung couldn't see his face because of the mask that he had. It was happy mask.

"Where are we going?" Asked jisung.

"Just wait and you'll see."

He dragged him gently to some room. He looked at the guy confused.

"What are we doing here?"

"Look." Jisung looked and there he was. Small jisung was sitting on the floor while playing with his wooden car.

"T-that's... me..." jisung said.

"It is."

"But... what does that means?"

"Jisung... do you remember this moment in your life?" Jisung tought and nooded.

He wasn't as young so he could clearly remember all of this.

"I... loved these parts of my life..." jisung said.

"Hi honey~" the women's voice was heard from the back.

Small jisung run up to her and hugged her. "Mommy... I missed you..." the boy whined.

"I missed you as well..." she said and kissed his forehead.

In a second, storm was heard from the outside and the whole view changed.

There was his father drunk standing at the kitchen. His mother and jisung ware standing there scared.

"Honey... please... go up to your room..." jisungs mother said.

Jisung nooded on the urge of tears and run up.

He closed the door and could hear his mother crying and begging.

In this moment, he was crying as well.

"I... don't really remember this." Jisung said.

"Yes you do." The guy said. "You do and very clearly jisung. You just don't wanna remember."

Another thunder was heard from the outside and the kitchen went dark.

There was another peace of jisungs past.

His mother was sitting there with an alcohol bottle in her hands. She seemed totally dozed off. She had her hair messy, her makeup was smudged all over her face, her clothes was crumbled and shoes all over the kitchen.

"Mommy?" Jisung quietly said.

"What." She said and looked at him.

"I- I miss you..." he said nearly crying running up to her to hug her but she pushed him off.

"I don't care."

"But mommy-"

"Not mommy you mistake. I hate to have you in my life." She said and took her things.

Jisung was quietly crying when she left. He was devastated by her words.

He opened the fridge because it was time for lunch.

There ware few tomatoes cheese and and two pieces of bread.

He took the knife to do something with the food but he remembered all the warnings that his mother gave him when she actually cared about him.

'Don't touch the knifes, its too dangerous. They're really sharp and could hurt you.'

So he placed the knife back because of a fear.

So he let it be the way it is and just teared it into three peaces. One for his mother, the other one for his father and the last one for himself.

"Jisung?" The guy asked. "What did you felt in that moment?"

Jisung was looking at his younger self and sighed.

"Fear, hunger, sadness..." he looked then at the floor and sighed. "It was a lot of stress at once... it was hard to handle..."

Now, when it stoped raining, sun brightly shined through the windows and made it bright in the house.

"Look at him." The guy said and pointed.

"Minho?" And there he was. His stunning looking alpha.

"What do you feel when you're with him?" The guy said.

Jisung blushed. "Happiness, calm energy, kindness and sweet personality..." there was a lot of good things that he felt while being with minho.

"Hmmm." He nooded and watched minho.

Minho was there smiling brightly but something was different.

He started to disappear.

"W-why is ge disappearing?" Jisung asked confused.

"Because he will soon disappear from your life."

- - -

An. Emo days