27.

"Love me or leave me..."

"You are the perfect one." Minho said and pulled from the night stand a lube.

He lubed his own dick and pushed it into jisung.

Jisung hummed in pleasure.

"Gonna take all of it, gonna have beautiful pup's." That made jisungs heart bounce in excitement.

Minhos hot body on jisungs cold one made jisung shiver.

"Feels so good hyung~" jisung whined.

Minho changed the position to made both of them sit. Jisung was now siting on already sitting minho and riding on him.

"Like that baby..." minho said. After a few thrusts in and out, minho finally pushed his knot inside of jisung which caused him to cum.

"Are you ok baby?" Minho felt himself being in his right mindset for a few minutes.

Jisung nooded. "You did breed me well." Jisung said and kissed minhos lips. "I'm just a bit tired." Minho was tired as well, so both of them lied down, minho still heaving his member inside of jisung even tho his knot deflated and both of them fell asleep.

-

*hyunjin, jeongin & seungmin

Hyunjin was sweating and heavy breathing.

"H-hyung? Your rut-"

In that minute, seungmin came into the room. "Rut?" He asked and looked at hyunjin. He could clearly smell the difference in his scent.

"S-seungminnie... you should help him do the nest." Jeongin said and helped hyunjin get up.

Seungmin nooded and walked to the bedroom.

Hyunjin was sweaty sitting on the bed without clothes watching the sheets crumbling in his hands.

Now as if seungmins heart softened again.

He rushed to the bed and helped him with the nest.

He then run to the bathroom, took big bowl with water and some towels and placed it onto the nightstand.

He took the towel and placed it into the water. He wiped off hyunjins sweat.

"Breathe deeply..." seungmin said.

Hyunjin just sat there looking tired. He shut his eyes tightly and cried.

"What's wrong jinnie?" Seungmin asked.

"T-that sound... I-its back..." hyunjin whimpered.

"Lie down." Seungmin said. Hyunjin did as he said and the sound stopped.

Seungmin went on top of him and tought that it'll be better to start from the beginning and not from where he tought that they ended up.

Seungmin turned hyunjin to his side and made hyunjin hug him. Seungmin curled into small ball while hyunjin was holding him from the behind.

Hyunjins breath was normal again. He could breathe properly, but sweat a lot still.

He was stuck in between his wolf and his right mindset, which caused all of these things.

Tho seungmin was glad, that he could at least breathe properly now.

Hyunjins hand traveled under seungmins shirt to seungmins nipple. He squeezed and twisted with it few times which caused seungmin to moan.

He also felt hyunjin grinding onto his ass from the behind as his dick was hard.

In fact, seungmin felt alive after so many years. He realized, that he needs hyunjin as much as he needs him.

Hyunjins released his knot into the air and his mouth left a few moans as the clear cum covered the sheets. Seungmin turned around and kissed hyunjin.

"You did great ba-..." seungmin paused and realized what he wanted to say. "... baby..." he finished his sentence and hugged hyunjins body.

He was exhausted and tired. He finally felt like being in his right mindset. Seungmin turned at him. "How do you feel." Seungmin said while blushing a little.

Hyunjin smiled and hugged him. "I'm so glad to have you back." He said. Seungmin was still hesitant about all of this, so he didn't said anything and just enjoyed the moment.

He wanted to love him, he really did but something was telling him to not do it. He wanted to feel hyunjins touch on his own skin, he wanted to feel his kisses on his own lips. But he couldn't.

"I-I have to go..." seungmin said and got up from the bed.

Hyunjin opened his eyes and sadly looked at him. "No... please... don't leave me here alone. Seungmin..." he was begging him to stay.

It wasn't really nice to leave someone in the middle of his heat or rut like that. Hyunjin was now extra sensitive so he couldn't control his emotions well.

But seungmin didn't cared and without words left.

-

Seungmin was walking alone on the street sad and depressed.

When he walked past the bench where he saw hyunjins friend once, he wished to see him there but no one was there.

As he walked he bumped into someone.

"Ah- sorry..." he said with embarrassment watching the ground.

"It's ok... oh- aren't you that hyunjins friend? I'm glad to see you again s...seungmin??." He said. Seungmin nooded. "My name is minho." Minho introduced himself, Seungmin smiled.

"Hyunjin told me, that you live with them now... how do you feel about that?" Seungmin walked with him now.

"I... don't really know... it's hard for me..." seungmin said. "It's really complicated..."

Minho tought about what hyunjin told him when he visited him.

"Seungmin... to be true with you... if hyunjin wasn't an alpha, I would've fuck him at that time that we've met." Minho said. Seungmin didn't knew what to say. "But because I don't like to have a dick stucked up my ass and neither he does I knew that it just won't work." Minho chuckled.

"What I wanna say by this is that you're so lucky that he loves you. Yes, he can have anyone he wants but he wants you seungmin and no one else but you."