22.

"Future sadly isn't the way it was meant to be..."

"Disappear? No... why would he?!?" Jisung said sadly.

"Jisung, nothing lasts forever." He said without any emotions in his voice.

"Our love does!" Jisung said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said and disappeared.

"No! Where are you going?" Jisung said while crying.

He disappeared and jisung was there watching minho while he was disappearing right in front of his eyes.

"Don't cry." Minho said and placed his hand on jisungs shoulder.

"I don't want us to end. Don't leave." Jisung said and hugged him.

"Baby... don't cry." Minho said.

"Than what should I do? Be happy that something that makes me happy ends?" Minho sighed.

"Jisung... please... don't cry... don't ever cry... I don't want you ever to be sad..."

He said his last words and disappeared.

In that moment jisung woke up.

He was sweating had tears in his eyes and was heavily breathing.

Minho woke up. "Jisung? Are you alright baby? What happened?"

Jisung looked at him and started crying.

"I-I tought that... that you're gone..." jisung sobbed and minho hugged him.

"Sunshine... I won't ever leave you..." jisung would like to believe it, but he knew, that this isn't possible to stay with him forever.

So he put on a fake smile and nooded.

"That's right." Said minho and repeated the exact line that minho in his dream said. "Just don't cry... don't ever feel sad... I wouldn't be able to handle that..."

Jisung nooded and decided to promise him that he won't ever cry again.

"It's not that you can't cry... is that If you ever feel sad... tell me... I will always try to make you smile..."

"Alright..." jisung said.

-

*felix

Felix woke up in his bed and realized that someone was besides him. It was obviously changbin. Felix sighed and watched his sleeping face. He was sad that he couldn't scent his scent like an omega would.

When changbin woke up he calmly again closed his eyes again.

"I wanted to wake up... not to dream about you..." felix was confused. "No... this can't be real that felix is really here with me."

"Are you really telling me all your thoughts right now?"

"Wait... you are real?" Changbin said.

"... yes?" Felix said.

Changbin jumped out of the bed. "You really are real... felix I'm so sorry... I was fool... i didn't realized how important you are to me..."

"Stop... you've already apologized last night..."

"Really? I-I don't remember..." changbin said confused.

"Well I do." Felix said.

"Was I drunk a lot?"

"You don't remember anything that means that you probably ware, don't you think?"

"Shit-" felix placed his finger on changbins lips.

"I... have a one question..." felix said. "I wanted to ask for a long time..."

Changbin was curious of what it is. "What is it?"

"I... want to know... your scent..." beta's normally can't scent other omegas or alphas. That's why felix asked. (I know that they can smell their scent and that beatas have really really weak scent. But I don't care omegaverse doesnt really have rules;* )

"My scent?" Felix really felt weird because of asking this question. "Something like a... mint and chocolate..."

"Really?" Felix said. "I... wish that i could've... you know... scent that like omegas and alpha's can." Felix was sad.

Changbin started to getting slowly into his feelings. It wasn't as fast as it would've be with omega, but he could feel it.

They got up and changed their clothes. Changbin got an idea. So he grabbed felix's hand and walked him somewhere.

"W-where are we going?" Changbin didn't answered.

They arrived to the nearest cafeteria.

"Hello. What would you like-"

"Mint-chocolate icecream." Changbin said immediately.

Felix never had mint-chocolate icecream so he was little sceptical about it.

After few minutes, she placed it onto the table and left.

"Try it. You'll know what my scent smells like." Felix was little confused still but tried it.

After one spoon of the icecream, felix let it melt on top of his tongue and slowly swallowed.

"So? Do you like it?" Changbin asked.

Felix opened his closed eyes and widely smiled.

"That is the best icecream that I've ever had in my whole entire life..." he said impressed. "If your scent is like this... I don't think that I would ever had enough..."

Changbin blushed and watched him enjoying the icecream.

-

*hyunjin, jeongin & seungmin

It was already close to hyunjins rut. Minho told him to call him when it comes but he didn't really wanted to.

He would like to be with seungmin in his rut. But then again he remembered what happened last time when he helped him.

He was sad and angry.

Seungmin and jeongin could feel the tension that comes from hyunjin.

"Jinnie? Did something happend?" Jeongin said.

Hyunjin snapped out of his mind. "No, I just that I'll soon be in my rut you know..." jeongin little knew about hyunjins problems in rut.

"Rut?" Hyunjin nooded. "B-but why you look so upset?" Jeongin asked.

"I- have a... a... just some complications while I'm in a rut." Jeongin was still confused. "Sorry... I have to go- catch some fresh air..." hyunjin said and left.

Jeongin didn't get, what did he meant by any of it. He decided to go and ask seungmin.

"Minnie?" Jeongin said quietly and walked in the room where he was.

His hands ware clasped together nervously. He tiptoed in and stood there.

"Yes?" Seungmin turned at him from his drawings. He opened his hands and jeongin run into them.

"Hyunjinnie is weird... what is happening with him?" He said with a small voice.

"His rut is coming." Seungmin said remembering it clearly.

"What does that mean?" Jeongin was still confused.

"In his rut... he is scared of people that he isn't... mated with. Or he can be mated with him but if they don't see each other for a long time it's the same thing. He starts to sweat, cry and breathes quickly and deeply. His inner wolf is trying to break through basically. Or sometimes he's in between his wolf and his right mindset. " Seungmin said.

"Oh..." jeongin tought for a little. "Minnie?"

"Yes?"

"You're ignoring jinnie because of me?"