08.

"I don't hate people, just their mistakes..."

"Hey!" He shouted at seungmin.

Seungmin was scared. That guy didn't seemed scary or dangerous, but that doesn't matter in this situation.

"Are you ok?" He asked nicely.

"Ah- yes... I'm fine." He wasn't fine and not even ok. He tought that he's gonna faint in any second.

"Plese... sit here..." he said and patted the spot on the bench.

Seungmin tought a little and then decided that he should sit for a minute.

"What happened? You look devastated." He asked nicely.

"Ah... just some misunderstanding..." said seungmin.

"You know... you look familiar..." he said.

Seungmin looked at him. "I don't think that we know... each other."

"Not like that... my friend... he has full album of your photos... and picture of you and him. He probably loves you so much when he's watching those photos nearly everyday." Seungmin was confused.

"Who is it?" Seungmin asked, he probably knew about who he was talking, he just wanted to make sure.

"Hyunjin. I wouldn't tell you if I wasn't sure that it is you. But listen... don't let him cry, don't let him cry in front of photos of you anymore." He said and placed a hand on seungmins shoulder.

"I know that you've probably didn't do anything to him and that he's just drowning himself in emotions but he is... how to say it... really weak mentally..." he said.

Seungmin didn't had any words. "Even after so many years..." seungmin said.

"He sometimes cries from his sleep... i don't know if it has something to do with you or no but he isn't happy."

"A-are you his roommate?" Seungmin asked.

"Hm? Ah... we ware roommates, now I'm only waiting him pretty often. But I have my own living so... yeah..."

"I-I have pretty intimidating question..." seungmin said.

"Ask. Go a head." He said and layed back his back onto the bench.

"Who... was helping hyunjin in his ruts?" That guy smiled and chuckled.

"Always himself. Ok sometimes me, but that's all. I didn't wanted him to go trough it all the time by himself."

Seungmin started putting all things together.

"Was he sweating and heaving a problems while he was in a rut?"

"Hmm... when I first met him and he was going trough it EVERYTIME alone he did, but it wasn't something... tribe... more like... exercising after a long time... if you get me..." he said.

That means that it got worse? Seungmin was thinking.

"But after some time... it was ok. But as you probably know, I am an alpha so I'm never going to pleasure him like an omega would." He smirked. After that he put his hand on seungmins forehead and smiled.

"I think that you're ok now, I'll go. See ya!" He said and left from the bench.

-

*minho and jisung

After they finished the disheshes, jisung fall asleep on the couch. Minho put an blanket over his small body and decided to go out.

He sat on the bench in front of the place where he lived and watched everything around him.

"How can one small boy change my whole life." He said.

It was already pretty dark so he couldn't see much.

He wanted to go already but he noticed someone walking by heaving teary eyes and red nose.

"Hey!" That boy turned around. He looked little unsure about minho. But minho now could see that the boy wasn't totally ok and looked like he's going to collapse in a minute.

"Are you ok?" Minho asked politely not to scare him.

"Ah- yes... I'm fine."

"Plese... sit here..." minho said and patted the spot on the bench. Now he could clearly recognize that face.

That boy seemed to hesitate a little but still went and sat besides minho.

"What happened? You look devastated." He asked nicely.

"Ah... just some misunderstanding..." said seungmin.

"You know... you look familiar..." he said carefully.

"I don't think that we know... each other."

"Not like that... my friend... he has full album of your photos... and picture of you and him. He probably loves you so much when he's watching those photos nearly everyday." That was little confusing and scary for that boy.

"Who is it?"

"Hyunjin. I wouldn't tell you if I wasn't sure that it is you. But listen... don't let him cry, don't let him cry in front of photos of you anymore." Minho needed to say that, because still hyunjin was someone who he knew for a long time already.

"I know that you've probably didn't do anything to him and that he's just drowning himself in emotions but he is... how to say it... really weak mentally..." minho said.

"Even after so many years..." he said.

"He sometimes cries from his sleep... i don't know if that has something to do with you or no but he isn't happy."

"A-are you his roommate?" He asked.

"Hm? Ah... we ware roommates once, now I'm only wising him pretty often. But I have my own living so... yeah..."

"I-I have pretty intimidating question..." he said.

"Ask. Go a head."

"Who... was helping hyunjin in his ruts?" Minho smiled and chuckled.

"Always he himself. Okay sometimes me, but that's all. I didn't wanted him to go trough it all the time by himself."

"Was he sweating and heaving a problems while he was in a rut?"

"Hmm... when I first met him and he was going trough it EVERYTIME alone he did, but it wasn't something... terrible... more like... exercising after a long time... if you get me..." minho said.

"But after some time... it was ok.  As you probably know, I am an alfa so I'm never going to pleasure him like an omega would." He smirked. After that he put his hand on seungmins forehead and smiled.

"I think that you're okay now, I'll go now. See ya!" He said and left the bench.

He couldn't wait to see his little boy awake.

When he came back into the room where jisung was ment to be, he wasn't there.

"... jisung? Are you here?" He asked.

He knocked onto bathroom door because it was locked.

"... I am hyung... I just... my tummy hurts little..."

- - -

An. This one was weird...