24.

"Do you see us down there?..."

"Oh... I'm sorry I forgot... this is jinhae he was my boyfriends personal... how to say this... he was helping him let's say..." felix said not too sure what to say.

"Maid? Bodyguard?" Minho asked.

"Something like that..."

-

Changbins family is rich. From the really young age, he as an only child, received a present for his Christmas.

It was his personal friend or brother like. He was adopted and given a home by changbins parents in late years of his childhood.

But he was always really nice and interested in school and things like that. He was really smart and intelligent kid. Changbin on the other hand wasn't interested in studying or school at all.

He was trouble maker, so his parents made jinhae his personal bodyguard to have their eyes on changbin all the time.

Jinhae never felt like he was in his family because he was adopted so late, he always referred to changbins parents as an aunt and uncle. Even changbin was for him more of a friend than a brother.

So changbins parents let him take some of the courses and classes for bodyguards. These courses made him behave like this. Made him refer to everyone politely and nicely like he does.

But changbin went out of control and ended up the way he ended. Jinhae had hard time to come back to him because he wasn't really happy with what did he done.

After some time, he couldn't just left him, so he came back to him and from now one stayed by his side in every situation.

Even tho he wasn't happy with that situation, he would still help him or stay with him.

Tho from a day that he met felix, he hoped really badly that he is going to change because of him. That's why he really liked felix.

-

"But more his friend than bodyguard." Felix said and smiled at jinhae.

They sat down at the couch and talked a little.

After a few minutes, a knock was heard from the outside.

Felix run up to open. It was changbin holding few bottles of alcohol while smiling.

"You're back~" felix said and put his arms around changbins waist.

Changbin smiled and kissed his forehead.

When they walked into the livingroom changbin placed the bottles besides the table.

"Hi my name is changbin, nice to meet you." He said.

"Hi. I'm jisung and this is minho." Jisung said happily.

They talked a little. After few words they opened up the first bottle of alcohol.

Changbin was only watching them drink because he didn't wanted to, he was scared of what he could potentially do.

"You won't get a drink?" Jinhae asked while only sipping from his glass.

"I can't jinhae..." he said sadly.

Jinhae smiled at him and turned back at the others.

-

All of them ware drunk besides jinhae and changbin.

Jinhae kept his glass still full so no one would pour more alcohol in it. While changbin was nearly shaking from the smell of alcohol running around him.

"Jinhae ... I'm going crazy..." he said while he was blankly watching nothing.

Jinhae took him to the kitchen and made him a water with lemon in it for him to have something to drink.

When they came back it was a mess.

Not even minho and jisung which ware pretty normal just little out of their minds. But felix was totally out of his mind.

"What the-" changbin didn't had the chance to say something and felix hung himself around changbins body.

"H-hyuuuuung~" he said.

This was total madness. Jisung was sleeping on minhos thights and minho was just petting his head while his eyes ware also closing.

"Changbin, I'm sorry but you know that I have to leave... i really don't wanna let you in this alone... but-" changbin placed a finger on jinhaes mouth and nooded in understatement.

So when he left, changbin tried to do something with the hyperactive beta.

"Hyung~ hyung~ hyung~..." felix was whining again and again.

"Yes felix?" Changbin said.

"That cat bites my finger..." he said while sitting on the couch.

"What-" changbin stoped. "Oh hell no... felix I said don't try to pet minhos head..."

Minho was doing this from his sleep while he was drunk.

"B-but I wanna..." changbin sighed and pulled felix's finger out of minhos mouth.

"Only thing that you want is to go to bed." Changbin said.

"Noooo~" he whined.

"Stop acting like a baby..." changbin said while he tried to get him into the bed.

Then in a second felix got an idea. "...okay hyung..." he said while changbin dragged him to his bedroom.

"Lie down and-" felix pushed changbin down on the bed and however on top of him.

Changbin was watching him from down there. He never seen such a beauty in his whole entire life. He looked like an glass doll.

For changbin to realize everything took just to change his point of view.

But he was still unsure with the 'sleep with a beta' thing.

Changbin was for a second little shocked, but then came back to his right mindset.

He flipped felix down and pinned him to the bed.

"Lixie, it's time to sleep." He said.

Felix looked a little tired but he didn't wanted to go to sleep.

"B-but... Lixie doesn't want to..." he pouted.

"How about for a kiss? Would you go to sleep?" Felix blushed visibly.

"O-okay..."

Changbin smiled a little and gave him a pack on his lips.

"Let's take off your clothes to put you in a new one." Felix took all of his clothes off of his body.

Changbin blushed a little but ignored it and grabbed a clean shirt and underwear from the closet.

"I don't want to hyung." Felix pouted.

"What you don't want?"

"Clean clothes... I wanna sleep like this. And I want you also to sleep like this..." felix said with a sad tone.

"Lix- ah... felix, you'll be sick... it ain't really good idea." Changbin argued.

"We'll be warming each other... please~ just once..." changbin didn't found that weird at all. He was just scared of how will react sober felix.

"Felix... really-" he was stoped by felix's lips and slowly took off changbins shirt. "Ok then..." changbin sighed and took off all of his clothes. "Happy?" Changbin said.

Felix smiled and lied down. Changbin lied down as well but then he could feel felix shifting to hug him from the back.

Changbin blushed. It was new feeling. Something that he never experienced in his whole life.

Both of them then fell asleep while felix was like an baby hugging changbin from the back.

- - -

An. Smut in a next chapter ;)