07.

"I think that you are my type..."

*hyunjin and seungmin

Hyunjin woke up as he realized that he had fallen asleep.

"Good morning." Seungmin greeted.

Hyunjin smiled when he saw him. It was nice and warm feeling.

"Good morning." He greeted as well.

"Do you feel better?" Seungmin asked.

Hyunjin nooded and snuggled himself closer to seungmin.

"Hyunjin? How did you knew that I worked at pizzeria?" Seungmin asked curiously.

Hyunjin went silent for a second.

"I saw you there few times." He answerd. "Then, everytime that I felt like seeing you, I ordered a pizza. Every and each time I was hoping for you to come with it. It was always someone else tho, so I told myself 'maybe next time'."

"But, why didn't you called me... you have my number..." hyunjin smiled and looked down.

"I believe in luck. Because what if I would've called you in a wrong day and something would went wrong?That's why I think that luck is important."

"Hyunjin, that doesn't make sense. And I know that if you would payed more attention at school, I believe that you would knew that..." seungmin said.

"You've didn't changed even a little." Hyunjin said and chuckled.

"You liar..."

-

*minho and jisung

"Wanna learn how to cook?" Minho offered jisung a cooking lesson.

"Won't that bother you?" Jisung said clearly interested about the offer.

"Why would it be? It sure won't be." Minho smiled.

"Thank you so much..." jisung said.

-

When they prepared some ingredients, they decided to do pancakes.

(If you read some of my stories, you sure know that I like to write pancakes everywhere. I'll tell you the reason later don't worry...)

"Pancakes are easy. The first one might not come out pretty, but the other ones do." Minho said.

He could see how concentrated jisung was. He was wowed by every small thing and interested in doing as much as he could.

"So... we put flour and egg into the bowl." He handed jisung the egg after he poured in the flour. "Be careful not to get a shell in it."

When jisung successfully put in the egg, little smile appeared on his face.

Minho could smell the difference between the normal vanilla cream scent and this strong one which he smelled when he first met him.

"Pour in the milk. I'll tell you when to stop." Jisung nooded.

After that, minho told him to whisk it out.

Minho in a mean time prepared the pan and butter.

He preheated the pan and put on the butter.

He then told jisung to pour the right amount of the mixture into the pan and they waited.

-

When the first pancake was done, jisung was looking at it like at the hidden treasure.

Even tho, the pancake was little weird and teared apart, it still was tasty.

Minho now did his own pancake.

They decided to make a pancake for the other one.

Jisung took out vanilla icecream and whipping cream to represent his scent.

The same thing did minho, but he took a nutella to represent his chocolate scent.

-

When they ware done with preparing the pancakes, they exchanged their plates and began to eat.

When both of them took a first bite. They immediately looked at each other surprised at the taste and how well it matched.

"Do you... like it?" Minho asked. Jisung smiled and nooded.

"Do YOU like it?" Jisung asked as well.

"I do." Minho answered. Jisungs eyes shined brightly from the happiness.

-

* After they finished the pancakes and went to wash the dishes.

"How did you know that I'm going to like it with nutella?" Jisung asked curiously.

"I think that you have something for chocolate. Am I right." Minho said confidently with a smirk.

"You're smart. I'm actually in love... with chocolate." Jisung dried his hands smirked and put his hands on minhos chest.

"Oh really?" Minho said confidently. And put his hands around jisungs thin body.

Jisung nooded and smiled.

"How can I fall for someone like that." Minho said.

"Fall... for me..." jisung said and looked down at minhos chest.

"What? Is there something wrong with that?" Minho asked.

"Ah- it's nothing." Jisung said and let his head lean onto minhos chest comfortably.

"Okay Hannie." Said minho. Jisung smiled when he heard the nickname.

-

*hyunjin and seungmin

"Jinnie, I have to go now..." said seungmin after few days of living with hyunjin.

"Why~ you don't have to do anything besides lying beside me..." hyunjin said while whining.

"Jinnie... tomorrow,... is starting my heat." Seungmin said.

"And? Why can't I help you with it?" Hyunjin said.

"H-hyunjin... I-I have a boyfriend..." this sentence broke hyunjins heart for the second time.

He slowly let go of seungmins body and looked down. He felt weak and not so good.

"I-I'll... should probably go now..." seungmin said and got up from the couch that they ware sitting on.

When he left, hyunjin could feel cold tears running down his face. He cried without emotions or facial expression. He was just there sitting and looking blankly.

He tought that they broke up after so many years. But they ware still together.

*seungmin on his way home

Why seungmin didn't tell hyunjin earlier? It was because he didn't wanted to bring his boyfriend between him and hyunjin again.

Why didn't he lied to him? Because he didn't wanted to lie to someone who he adores so much.

It also broke his heart. Hyunjin wasn't the only one who was devastated by this.

As he was waking he saw someone sitting on the bench. Seungmin immediately dried his tears to not look weird.

It was already night, but there was a lot of street lights so everyone could clearly see.

"Hey!" The guy on that bench said.

- - -

An. :(