04.

"let's laugh now tomorrow we will be crying..."

"You do..." he said.

"And I guess that you need to help with it."

"You're so smart..."

Hyunjin was going trough his rut alone or sometimes minho helped him, but mostly alone. He wasn't like minho who when he had a rut he would just invite someone over and fuck.

Why tho? Because hyunjin, when he's in a rut, can easily fall for someone. He wanted to have everything under control and be in his right mind set. He was too scared to be in this position with someone that he doesn't believe. That's why hyunjin invited him. Because he knows...

"This is first time that I'm going to help you after how many years?" He asked.

"... it's been few years already..." hyunjin said. "Tho you still remember."

"I do..." he smiled.

"What a smart puppy I have..." he said when he cuddled into his stomach.

After that both of them stayed at hyunjins place and enjoyed some quality time together.

-

*back to minho and jisung

When jisung woke up minho was still there with him.

"Hi little one. Second round?" Minho asked while smiling.

Jisung shyly nooded because it still wasn't the end of his heat. So they spent the rest of his heat like that, sleeping and fucking. (What would they do? Watching pokemon's)

-

When jisungs heat ended he decided to call felix.

"Hey lixie!"

"I'm scared to hear anything sungie. Yes, I know that it was your heat week." Felix said frustrated.

"That means that I don't have to say anything?" Said jisung jokingly.

"By your tone I assume that you've enjoyed it." Felix said.

Jisung nooded.

Minho was signaling him to go eat because he didn't properly ate in a few days already. Jisung nooded.

"Lixie I have to go, let's meet tomorrow. Bye~"

He ended before felix said anything.

"I'm going-" when he got up he fell back at the bed because of how weak he was.

"Wait... let me help you." Minho said and picked him up bridal style.

Jisung looked so fluffy, small and comfy in his hands.

"What would you like to eat?" Jisung shrugged with his shoulders.

"You don't know?" Minho said in disbelieve. He was nearly starving and he didn't knew?

"Anything..." he said.

"Ok, ok..." minho said.

So he prepared ramen with some meat and vegie.

It was portion for an adult, tho jisung ate only kids portion of it as if he wasn't even hungry.

"Jisung... I- don't think that you eat enough..." minho said worriedly. "Minho why you care so much... ONE TIME THING." Minho tought.

"I don't- eat enough..." jisung said. "Yeah... I probably don't-" as if he paused in a middle of an senescence.

"There is more to your story... am I right? Jisung..." minho said.

Jisung sadly smiled and hooded his head down. "I'm not even used to eat that much minho..." he started. Minho was confused. ".... she usually came home drunk and with someone... that wasn't familiar to me... every and each night that she did it, I was just listening... I couldn't do anything about it." Jisung started. Minho could feel his heart in his throat.

"By this you can assume that she wasn't nearly never home at the day time. I even can't cook minho. No one teached me how to cook." Jisung said little disappointed by himself because omegas should know how to cook. Minho looked at him and wiggled with his head.

"Its not your fault jisung... But wait... who is that lix guy? I mean your friend..." jisung smiled.

"I live with him, he kinda saved me by giving me home, so I don't have to came back to place that I even can't call home."  Jisung said.

"But... he can cook... am I right?" Jisung nooded.

"He can... he cooks delicious meals..." jisung said.

"Didn't your appetite changed?" Minho asked.

"Ah... I- I'm still not used to it..." he said nervously.

Minho sadly looked at him and nooded.

That was another peace of jisungs past. It seemed even worse now for minho.

"B-but don't worry too much... I'm visiting doctor regularly..." jisung said.

"Thank god..." wait what did he said... does he actually care?

-

*back to hyunjin

"I- I can feel it coming... s-seungmin." said hyunjin as they had everything prepared.

Excitement was growing in hyunjins body, he could in any minute lose control.

"I am prepared jinnie..." said naked seungmin while sitting on the bed with hands laid in between his legs.

Even tho hyunjin knew seungmin, the amount of time that they ware separated didn't helped him much.

He felt scared because of not being used to seungmins presence while he's in a rut.

"I-I c-can't..." he said as if he wanted to cry.

"Jinnie... listen. I know that you're not used to be around me anymore. But you're safe with me. You don't have to worry at all..."

This fear was building up trough the years of not being with anyone in his rut.

"S-scared..." he started to cry a little.

"Hyunjinnie... come here..." he invited hyunjin onto the bed.

He widely opened his arms and hugged the older one.

Both of them could smell their scents together making an amazing mixture. Hyunjin scent was banana milkshake and seungmins was coffee like smell.

Hyunjin felt safer and calmer.

"Let your inner self out. Don't worry... I got your back..." seungmin said calmly while stripping hyunjin from his clothes.

Hyunjin let out last few tears and calmed down.

"Ok..." he said and in a few seconds totally changed his actions.

Hyunjin groaned, hovered over seungmin and attacked his neck to mark him.

"You're mine now." He growled.

Seungmin didn't said anything, he was just stearing into his eyes.

The tension made seungmin moan in impatience.

Hyunjin couldn't stop now.

- - -

An: So much seungjin content...