30.

"I love your always pretty hair, brown eyes full of tender beauty and smile that always makes my day..."

*minho & jisung

For the last few days, nothing was happening in minhos and jisungs lifes, maybe because of the news that minho discovered.

Jisung seemed weaker and weaker day by day. It was breaking minhos heart. He slowly wasn't even able to go on a long walks because he would've get tired so easily.

Once, when jisung and minho ware cooking jisungs legs couldn't hold him anymore so he nearly fell but minho catched him in the right time.

-

Minhos health was also worst. He didn't ate much because he couldn't watch jisung eat so little and he himself eat a lot. He cried every night because of it, when jisung fell asleep.

It was this silent crying where only tears are falling down. Jisung was also really easy to wake up sometimes because of fevers.

-

Jisung fell asleep but minho couldn't, so he covered him with blanket and only with the slightest touch kissed his cheek.

He went to the livingroom and watched videos on his phone.

He was watching videos of jisung and him together. They ware so happy. He played one video where jisung just woke up, he had his blond hair at that time. His hair ware messy but fluffed, he had pouted lips his cheeks ware looking a lot chubbier than they are now, his eyes ware nearly closed. But what made minho smile was the minute where jisung brightly smiled when he saw that minho was recording him.

Minho found himself smiling even through the tears.

Jisung then with his small paw like hands waved to the camera and run his hand through his hair.

"Pretty." Minho said in the video. "My baby is so pretty..." jisung smiled and covered his face with his hands.

He looked so shy but still adorable.

"What you're watching?" Sleepy jisung came into the room.

Minho nearly fell right from the couch. "Ah... j-just... Facebook... yes."

"Isn't Facebook already dead?" Jisung asked and walked closer.

"Ah... I'm... pretty late I guess..."

"And what ware you watching?"

"Some... emotional post of peple saving animals..." minho lied.

"Really?" Jisung asked. Minho nooded and opened his arms for jisung to cuddle with him.

Jisung walked to him, sat to his lap and cuddled up into minhos chest.

Minho could feel how thin he already is, it was scarring him. He sroked his head and kissed the top of it.

"Minho...?" Jisung asked. "Why do you love me even tho I'm not attractive?"

Minho paused with the stroking. "Who said that you're not attractive baby?" He asked.

"Look at me, I have my hear shaved and I'm nearly bald, I'm thin to that point where it's gross-" minho kissed him.

"Baby... even tho you have shaved hair, you're still the prettiest princess that I've ever met, even tho you're thinner than you ware, you still aren't thin to that point where it looks ugly or gross just please... you are so pretty... don't think the otherwise..."

Jisung nooded.

"When should you go to the hospital, jisung?" Minho asked.

Jisung looked down. "I don't wanna go to the hospital." He said.

"Jisung... listen..."

"No... I don't wanna die there..." jisung said.

"J-jisung..." minhos emotions ware again on the edge. He burst into tears and kneeled down on the floor.

"M-minho... I'm sorry... I- ah..." jisung didn't knew what to say anymore.

"No... it's ok... j-just a little breakdown... nothing... important..." minho got up and run to his room.

"Breakdown? Minho? Minho!" Jisung was knocking on the door because minho locked himself. "Minho please... please... open the door..."

Jisung was sitting there on the floor waiting until minho opens the door. But it was too tiring for him so after an hour of sitting there, he eventually fell asleep.

-

When minho woke up, he didn't really remembered what happened.

He opened the door and nearly stepped on jisung that was lying on the ground.

"Jisungie..." he said quietly and picked him up.

The scent of his, it felt calm but weak.

He kissed jisungs forehead, lied him on the couch and covered him with blanket.

-

When jisung woke up, minho was preparing him a hot tea.

"Minho..." jisung said sadly and run up to minho.

"Little one, you're already awake?" Minho said and hugged him.

"What did you meant by breakdown yesterday?" Minho backed off. He knew that he said something that he shouldn't say.

"I should say the whole truth jisung..." minho sighed. "... I'm not sleeping as much as I should, I don't know if it is insomnia or something but probably thanks to that... I can't really think straight..."

"Minho... but why?" Jisung asked.

"Jisung... don't ask... please-"

"I know why... I just wanted to be 100% sure." Jisung saddened.

"I... I'm watching videos with you, with us being happy..." in the middle of o sentence, minho started crying.

"Shh... baby don't cry... you are a strong alpha..." jisung tried to comfort him as much as he could. "You know what?"

Minho looked at him with teary eyes and sobbed.

"Let's go and make a pancakes!" Jisung smiled. He realized that he can't be sad in front of minho. Both of their hearts are really fragile so he needs to be careful in his own case and even in minhos case.

Minho nooded. "But... neither you or me eat that much... even if we do the pancakes with one egg, itll still be too much for us."

Jisung smiled. "We can give them to felix and changbin. Felix loves pancakes."

Minho smiled. "Thank you for making me happy jisung."

- - -

An: Late update^^,
Aslo my ADHD is killing me, help.