10.

"You can teach your heart, but don't allow your hear to teach you..."

*hyunjin and minho

"Were here hyunjinnie..." minho said and knocked on the door.

In a second someone opened up the door.

Hyunjin couldn't really smell the scent. It was nothing.

"Hyung~ whyyyy so lateeeee..." said the younger one with half closed eyes.

"I have a surprise for you little one." Minho said and open the door little more for him to see hyunjin.

The younger properly opened his eyes and wowed.

"Hyung... where did you stole him?" He looked amazed by hyunjins visuals even tho hyunjin didn't looked as good as he usually does.

"Don't worry innie... he's all yours now." Said minho while smiling.

"Oh really hyung?" Hyunjin could see the pure happiness in the smaller one's eyes. "Thank you~"

Minho signaled hyunjin to go in when jeongin shifted to the kitchen to prepare some snacks because minho always liked to eat snacks with the younger one.

"Hyunjin one thing..." minho stoped him. "I think that you've probably noticed that you don't smell anything right?" Hyunjin slowly nooded.

"Glad that you're not stupid. He didn't had his first heat yet." Minho said. "Be nice to him and don't get over board with anything, especially if it comes. Ok? He was tested when he was young and he is an omega."

"But what should I do when my rut comes?" Minho paused.

"Do you remember your date when it should come?" Hyunjin nooded.

"Ok soo... call me when it comes and I'll try to help innie to adjust himself with you."

"But I'm the one who should be trying to adjust to him..."

"That doesn't matter... I'll make it work, just don't worry... he's more scared than you in your rut." Minho added and went to the living room.

"Is that even possible?" Hyunjin followed him and was pleasantly surprised to see nice big place.

"I'm glad that you finally decided to visit me hyung..." jeongin said as he placed the snacks on the table.

Jeongin wasn't popular among the other omegas. And when omega doesn't have friends omegas it basically means no other friends.

It was because it wasn't common to be friends with alpha's when you're an omega.

Minho just happens to be his friend. It was way deeper story.

"So... why did you decided to come right now? Huh? Ware you hungry or what." Jeongin chuckled.

Minho chuckled as well. "Actually... no. I wanted to introduce you to your mate jeongin." Minho said as he looked at hyunjin. "This is hyunjin." Minho said.

"Nice to meet you hyunjin, I am jeongin." He said and smiled.

"Hi." Hyunjin smiled.

"I guess that minho already told you everything about me. Am I right?" Jeongin said.

"No... just the main things." Hyunjin couldn't stop smiling.

"So... I guess that you know that I didn't had my first heat yet... am I right?"

-

*seungmin

Seungmin felt weird. As if he felt like something is changing.

He didn't knew what.

"Honey? You're dozing of again... are you thinking about hyunjin?" Jeungso was really understanding when it comes to hyunjin.

He never met him. But from what his boyfriend told him, hyunjin was the nicest person ever.

"I'm... not. I just don't know..." seungmin said blankly.

-

*jisung

After jisung said everything to chan he looked sad.

"I... understand you sungie... but still... don't you think that it is worth to try?" Chan said.

"I... don't think so... plus... there is only small chance Channie..."

Chan nooded respecting his decision.

"Then there is no place for me to judge... it's your life Hannie..." chan said sadly and hugged him.

-

When jisung came back to minhos house he was surprised by big hug.

"I missed you~" minho said.

"I missed you as well..." jisung said and hugged him back. "Ahm... wait a minute... gota go to the bathroom..."

Jisung turned around and run to the bathroom.

Minho chuckled and went to the bedroom to wait till jisung gets out and he can take a shower.

-

After both of them took nice warm shower, they cuddled into each other's embrace.

"I wanna have you all for myself." Said minho while touching jisungs lips with his thumb.

Jisung blushed and hide in minhos chest.

"Look at how cuddly you are... adorable." Minho said.

Jisung was really shy now.

"Baby... what is happening down there?" Minho asked while chuckling. "I see that my baby has dirty mind." Minho said when he put his leg between jisungs.

Jisung had the urge to just start grinding on his thigh. So he did.

"Slow down baby... we have a lot of time... I don't want you to cum onto my thigh.

Jisung stoped and held the urge.

"I-I need it... please..." minho flipped himself on top of jisung and with his hand just made some motion on jisungs private area.

That was a lot for jisungs sensitive body to handle, so he moaned while his dick twitched in his underwear.

"P-plese... fill me hyung..." jisung whined.

"Baby's so needy... I see." Minho said.

He slowly got rid of jisungs underwear and then his. "Did my baby behave properly?" Minho asked.

"Yes... did... did behave..." jisung whined.

"I see that you would've done everything for the feeling of being full, am I right?" Minho said. Jisung nooded few times. Minho didn't hesitate anymore so he licked jisungs collar bone and continued up on his neck and jawline.

Minho never had enough of jisungs vanilla cream scent. And the best thing was, when both of their scents mixed. It was mixture of calmness, happiness and love.

Minho then continued going down and suck onto jisungs nipple.

Jisung moaned.

"P-please...." jisung whimpered softly.

- - -

An: what a content...