15.

"It is better not to have him, rather to lose him..."

"As you wish changbin hyung." Felix said smiled and went to the kitchen.

He prepared water for two ramen soups and put the noodles into the bowl.

He took the glass from the shelf and pour water in it.

Together with the pills he harshly put it onto the table and walked to stop the boiling water.

Changbin was little shocked but didn't think of it much.

He poured the hot water into the bowl with the noodles and put it again harshly on the table.

"Gosh... chill little." Changbin said.

"I'm sorry hyung, i just wanted to remind you how smashing sounds sound while being sober." He said ironically.

Changbin still as if he didn't get what did he done wrong. So he just looked at him annoyed and took the pill.

Felix took his keys, phone and wallet and left.

He was going trough his phone contacts until he found the right one.

"Hi!" The older one said happily.

"H-hi... c-can I talk to both of you?"

"Both of us?" He asked confused.

-

Felix was waiting in front of the apartment nervously when he finally opened the door.

"Lixie! What happened?" He opened the door and let felix in.

Felix hugged his bestfriend and cried.

"Sungie... I can't anymore..." felix cried.

He didn't even notice that minho was there as well.

"What you can't lixie?" Jisung asked.

"I can't live like that... live in pain..." he said while sobbing.

"Lixie... who hurt you?" All three of them went to sit on a couch. Felix cried few minutes and then decided to say something.

"Jisung... I haven't told you something..." jisung was curious about what it is.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I- love someone..." jisung would be happy for him that he found someone who he loves. But he couldn't because felix was crying, that means that something is wrong.

"...and?" He asked sweetly.

"H-he want's only omega's... e-even tho, h-he used me to get other omegas, he still disrespects me... I would say something to him, but I'm blindly in love sungie... what should I do?" Felix stoped for a minute to catch a breath from the amount of words he said. "I couldn't even sleep today..." felix said now sadly. "... he got into my apartment with that girl and they... they- d-did it..." felix cried now.

Jisung placed hand on minhos shoulder signaling him to comfort felix.

Minho kinda wanted but he was scared because of their previous conflicts. But his alpha instincts told him to help.

So he got up and hugged felix. Jisung smiled and patted felix's back.

Felix cuddled his head into minhos tummy and cried.

Jisung knew that he must be tired because as he said, he didn't sleep last night because of them.

Unfortunately, felix had fallen asleep in minhos hands.