09.

"Words that are nice to hear, aren't always words of truth..."

"Ah... okay then." Minho said and went to sit on a couch.

There was some hair on the pillow so minho picked them and threw them into the trash. Then he cleaned the rest of the couch.

Jisung finally walked out of the bathroom looking kinda pale. Minho sprinted to catch his weak body.

"Don't worry hyung... I'm always like this..." minho didn't seemed that sure about it.

So he helped him to sit on the couch and lied him on top of his tummy.

"Are you enjoying this view?" Jisung asked minho, who was down there.

"Kinda weird you know as an alfa." Minho said and chuckled.

Jisung blushed.

"Now when I look at you from down here, you look like a goddess." Minho said. He was admiring jisungs pink cheeks and his chocolate like eyes. But mostly his beautiful heart shaped like lips.

He wanted to see them plumped and red from every and each kiss that they share.

"It's kinda weird to look at you from up there, you know... you look so... differently... so... small." said jisung finally understanding the feeling of being up there.

"Do I?" Asked minho.

"Yes." Jisung answered and smiled sweetly.

Minho smiled as well and patted jisungs head.

Now that jisung literally lied on top of him, he could hear his omega's heart beat.

-

*seungmin

He was preparing his nest while his boyfriend was preparing some water, snacks and another nice things for the time that seungmin will be in heat because he didn't wanted to leave him alone in that state.

Seungmin was so lucky to have boyfriend like him.

"How do you feel honey?" He asked.

"I still feel fine." Seungmin smiled and continued to do his things.

Seungmin loves his boyfriend so much. That's the reason why he's with him till this day. His boyfriend as well, he is caring, kind,... just everything that he needed.

"Jeungso? Do you have my plushie?" Yes seungmin had one favourite plushie.

He looked kinda destroyed already because he owned it for so many years already.

"You mean lucky? Don't worry honey... he's here." Seungmin sighed in relief and smiled.

"I would never forget about him Minnie..." Jeungso said and smiled.

"Thank you honey." Said seungmin and placed a kiss on his forehead.

That plushie had deeper story about which Jeungso knew as seungmins boyfriend, he was really supportive and nice.

Seungmin got that plushie from hyunjin when they were young.

Seungmin was scared a lot and he has these times also now in his heats.

When small hyunjin discovered that seungmin was scared a lot. He gave him his favourite plushie, even tho he as an alpha wasn't so excited for shearing things, he still did.

He did it because he knew in his young age that he probably won't be here for seungmin forever, so he wanted to give him a part of himself.

-

*hyunjin

Hyunjin didn't ate properly for a long time already. He always throws two packs of ramen into bowl and pour water in it.

And the another day,... he just sleeps and doesn't do anything.

Thing that Hyunjin didn't knew, is that minho is going to visit him.

Minho knocked on the door few times. Nothing.

So he decided to call him.

Nothing.

"Ah... he really waits for me to use my keys doesn't he?" Minho said.

So he opened the door himself and when he entered the house, it was quiet in there. It was as if he wasn't there.

"Hyunjin?" He said.

He was walking trough that place until he found him.

He was there lying on the bed heaving dark circles under his eyes while watching the white wall in front of him.

"You look dead hyunjin. Can't you do something useful?" Minho said.

"No." He simply answered.

"What did you ate?" Hyunjin shrugged with his shoulders and blankly stared into the wall.

"Are you kidding me hyunjin? What happened?" Minho said.

"H-he does have someone... minho... I can't anymore." Hyunjin said.

Minho was thinking and got an idea. "Do you wanna meet someone?" Minho smirked.

"Minho... I don't think-"

"Then don't think. For once hyunjin..." minho interrupted him.

Minho knew about someone who could be a good fit for hyunjin. But first he needed to convince hyunjin.

"C'mon hyunjin... I know who would be perfect for you when I know you for some time already..." minho said.

In this state, hyunjin felt scared, weak and lonely. So he sat onto minho and placed his head onto his shoulder.

"Okay..."

-

*jisung

Jisung was on his way home because minho needed to do something as he said to him. So he decided to call his old friend.

"I have some free time hyung." Jisung said while calling.

"Let's meet then." He said.

-

When they saw each other after a long time, jisung wanted to cry.

He was the boy, who once helped him so much. More then helped, is better to say saved.

"Channie~" jisung said and run up to chans embrace.

"You've grown up little one..." chan said.

Jisung smiled. "I-I wanted to talk to you about a serious... thing." Jisung managed to say. "Its been eating me for a long time already... yes, I am little worried, but why am I worried more about people around me then about myself?"

Jisung always texted or called chan whenever something bothered him or to get some advice.

"That is usually normal jisungie... it depends on a thing... tell me... what is it?" Chan asked.

"I-"

- - -

An: to be continued;)