03.

"When person isn't strong mentally, he can't be strong physically..."

"Are you prepared?" Minho asked.

"I am..." jisung said.

"How do you feel?" Minho asked.

"Kinda weird as always..." said jisung.

Minho doesn't remember when was the last time that he helped different omega with his heat. It's been a long time. Or he never did-

"I-it's coming minho..." jisung started sweating.

Minho took off jisungs shirt for him to not feel too hot.

Minho already didn't had a shirt on himself because jisung wanted that exact shirt in his nest. So he wasn't complaining and put it there.

Minhos body was cooling because in that room was opened window. So he lied the small one on top of him. Jisung could feel minhos cooling body, it was comfortable and calming, tho he couldn't control himself anymore.

Jisung sat up while droops of sweat ware running down his body and started grinding on minhos crotch.

"Ah- jisung..." minho whined.

"Please... minho..." jisung said.

This was the first time that someone tried something on minho. He totally didn't expected this move.

"J-jisung... we- we need to switch." Minho grabbed him and went on top of him. He was kissing him, marking him and teasing.

"P-please... ride me..." jisung moaned.

"I see that you want it so bad." Minho said.

"Want it... need it..."

Minho took off jisungs pants and then his.

"You won't be able to walk for a week little one."

Slick was dripping from jisungs hole down on the bed sheets. Minho put two of his fingers in and started moving them in and out.

"How do you like it, hm?" Minho asked.

"Like... like... love it~" jisung moaned.

Minho smiled.

After adding all four fingers he knew that he is properly prepared.

"Ah- minho-" jisung squirmed.

"Do you enjoy being full like that?" Minho said.

"Y-yes i-i do..." jisung managed to somehow answer. "...p-please... knot me now..." jisung whined.

"Ok." Minho wasn't complaining, he was waiting for him to say these words.

Again, he used jisungs slick to lube his dick and pushed in.

Jisung moaned in pleasure making minho go crazy.

"Moan my name baby." Minho said.

"Ah- minho~ minho..."

Another thing that was making minho go crazy was their scent slowly mixing together. Vanilla cream and chocolate.

"Do you really wanna do it jisung?" Minho for some random reason asked. Weird, he never asks.

"Y-yes please..."

So minho continued.

After a minute, minho finally pushed his knot in and came right in.

Jisung wasn't the type to cum just from someone knoting him. So minho wrapped his hand around his length and pumped up and down few times. It didn't took long because of how sensitive he felt and jisung cum as well.