29.

"I'll be waiting for you, I've been thinking 'bout you, I'll promise I'll get back to you..."

▪︎

"Don't say things that you can't promise..." minho said while crying.

"S-sorry..." jisung said.

"No, I'm sorry... I-its a lot..." minho said in between sobs.

"Don't cry baby... don't cry in front of me... I don't want one of my last days of life to be sad..." jisung repeated what have minho told him 'don't cry in front of me'

Minho tried to dry his tears with his long sleeves but they ware still falling down. The tears ware already burning his eyes.

"Shh baby... itll be good..." said jisung. After that minho again fell asleep.

-

When minho woke up, jisung wasn't there. He went to the kitchen where was a small paper with something on it.

"I'll be right back minho, don't worry about me. - J."

Minho, still really sad, walked to the bathroom to wash himself.

-

After he walked out of the bathroom clean, he nearly fell on the floor.

Jisung was there sitting with his hair shaved off.

Minho felt even sadder.

"Hi, minho." Jisung smiled.

Minho sadly sat in front of jisung. "Hi jisung..."

"Are you mad at me?" Jisung asked.

"How can I be mad at you... you are my day and night, my sunshine and moonlight... jisung... you are all I have... i don't even have the rights to be mad at you..." minho confessed.

Jisung blushed and looked down.

"Felix knows about it?" Minho asked.

"No, you are the first one..." minho realized that the strong scent isn't as strong as it was. It made him nervous.

"Minho... promise me that you'll live happily... please..." jisung said.

Minho didn't wanted to say anything.

"Jisung... I can't promise that..." minho said.

"Minho... please... live your life as if I was here with you... please... it's my only wish."

Jisung gave minho the necklace that he gave him.

"Minho, I'll be always here with you... here in that cross... when you feel sad or lonely after I'll be gone, talk to me, I'll answer." Jisung smiled and placed the necklace into minhos palms.

Minho nooded sadly and put it around his own neck.

"Thank you jisung..." minho looked at the ground and back at jisung. "But... shouldn't you tell felix?" He asked.