25.

"Tell me what is love..."

Felix woke up early because of his headache. He felt his skin peal off of something besides him.

He slowly opened his eyes and nearly fainted.

"What the hell, what the hell, what the hell? Did we slept together while I was drunk???" Felix said to himself and put his hands on his face.

He looked under the sheets if he had at least his underwear on. But no, he didn't. Neither changbin did.

"Don't act like that, it's what you've wanted." Changbin said sleepily with a raspy voice.

"W-what what what I wanted???" Felix said.

"Stop being dirty minded... you wanted us to sleep naked. Nothing happened. Chill." Changbin said.

Felix sighed in relief. He wanted his first time to be special, not something that was going to happen while he's drunk.

Felix got up and stretched.

"Don't you wanna at least put some clothes on you before you start with the stretching." Changbin said calmly while still heaving his eyes closed.

Felix was little sad because of that sentence. So he took a clean things out of the closet and walked out of the room.

He saw jisung and minho cleaning some of the things.

"Hi lixie. How did you sleep?" Jisung asked.

Felix blushed a little. "Not too bad... but you two are interesting while drinking. Both of you are cuddly and sleepy." Said felix.

"We really are?" Minho asked. He never drinks to that point so he didn't knew that.

Jisung knew that he is like that but was surprised that minho was like that as well.

They finished the cleaning and left.

Felix came back into the bedroom where changbin was still lying. He was still little upset and sad about what did changbin said.

"Hey. Whats wrong?" Changbin asked.

"Nothing." Felix said and continued in cleaning the messy room.

"Nothing isn't an answer."

"You don't like my body." Felix said.

"What?"

"You don't like my body." Felix repeated.

"Who said that?"

"You."

"No I did not."

"Then why did you told me to cover myself." Felix was on the urge of tears.

"Baby. I was only worried for your health..." changbin said. This was the first time that he called him baby.

Felix shyly looked down. "Is that true?" Felix said and finally made an eye contact with changbin.

Changbin nodded. "Even last night, I protested only because I tought that you would feel cold in the morning." He said.

"S-so... you find my body... ok?" Felix said.

Changbin chuckled. "You have amazing body felix..."

Felix blushed and started undressing himself. Changbin didn't knew what to say.

He hovered on top of changbin with lustful eyes.

"Than use me... show me that my body is worth the praise..." this was the thing that changbin was scared of.

"F-felix... I-I'll hurt you..." he said.

"Nothing hurts me more than being without you changbin..." felix said.

Changbin really didn't wanted to hurt him in any way.

Felix shaked with his head and sat down. "Sorry, that was stupid..." he wanted to leave the bed but changbin stoped him from doing so.

Changbin in a meantime threw the sheets out of his own body and pulled felix into the kiss. "Nothing was stupid."

He slowly placed felix's body down and hovered on top of him.

As both of their naked bodies ware brushing ower each other, it made them shiver.

Changbin slowly opened the nightstand where was the lube located.

He opened it and used some of it on his fingers to prepare felix.

When he entered felix, he just softly moaned and closed his eyes.

He looked absolutely stunning in changbins eyes.

He was softly brushing with his fingers over felix's prostate making him moan louder.

Changbin pulled out his fingers after a minutes of preparation. He was nervous of what comes next.

Felix was lying under him with closed eyes while breathing loudly.

So he lubed his dick and slowly entered felix entrance.

Felix whimpered and held changbins hands.

"F-feels so nice h-hyung..." felix whimpered.

"Now maybe..." changbin said to himself. He clearly knew that he will go through horrible wave of pain if he let's his knot enter him.

Betas weren't made to be knotted.

"M-more hyung..." felix tried to tell changbin to speed up tho changbin didn't wanted to.

But he knew that this might make him look like he's not into it. So he did speed up.

"Ah... yeah... feels so good..." felix moaned.

Changbin also started to feel good as he sped up.

"I-im going to cum..." felix said.

Changbin wasn't even close. Maybe he would want to stop after cumming.

"S-so close~" felix whimpered.

Few seconds after he came. His body was shaking a little, but he overcame it in a few seconds which was pretty impressive.

"H-hyung... continue please..." felix said all sweaty. "I'm ready..."

Changbin wanted to argue but he did knew that it was pointless in this situation.

So he nodded and continued.

Changbin started thrusting his hips even more than last time.

Felix now seemed to enjoy it.

Changbin finally started to feel like he's gona release his knot in any minute.

"L-lix... i... i-"

Felix just wiggled with his head while nodding.

And then, it came. He finally let his knot enter felix's body.

He as fast as he could hugged felix and held his body tight.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Felix's breath fastened, his legs ware shaking uncomfortably and couldn't stop whimpering. His hands ware tightly hugging changbins body and his head was placed on changbins shoulder.

"H-hurts-" felix managed to say.

It ware numerous versions of pain going through felix's body. Changbin was already regretting his choice to do everything that felix told him to do.

He slowly started to sob and continued to whimper.

Changbins knot deflated and as soon as he could, he ran into the bathroom, took wet towels and run back to felix.

He cleaned felix's body and then hugged him tightly.

"Why was I listening to you... now you're hurt-" changbin was cut off by felix's finger.

"Thank you for listening to me."

- - -

An. Finally smut:) yey~