32.

"I wish that we would never grew up..."

Minho and his wife ware sitting in a car with hyunjin and seungmin.

Minho was married to her for a week now.

Sadly, minho lost his contact with felix, changbin and from jisungs funeral haven't talked to chan.

His life was pretty normal even tho for the first few months his life was hell.

"Honey? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Oh? Ah... nothing's wrong babe... I was just thinking too much." Minho snapped back from his thoughts. "Hyunjin? What date is it today?" Minho asked.

Hyunjin gulped when he looked at the date and showed it to minho.

Minhos breat hitched. They arrived to minhos place and got up.

"Minho? Why aren't you going?" She asked when minho still sat in the car.

"I-I have to go somewhere... I'll be back at eight o'clock." He kissed her and left.

"I don't understand." She said. Seungmin put his hand on her shoulder.

"Someone really important died today last year. He's taking it... badly." He said.

"Ah... why didn't he told me?" She asked.

"I'm not sure... but please... pretend like you know nothing... it's his thing and we should respect that..." hyunjin added.

-

Minho arrived to the 'happy place' and kneeled there.

"Jisungie. Hi, it's been a while... s-since we spoke to each other." Minho sobbed.

"How are you? I know that you're probably good... jisungie... I have found a love... I- ah... but I would never changed you for someone else... don't take it in a wrong way..." minho looked at the sky and smiled with tears in his eyes.

"I promised that I'll come and visit you... I just... I just wish that you would respond... do you still love me Hannie? Do you still love me the way I love you?" Minhos tears started to slowly fall down.

He looked at the meadow in front of him and couldn't believe his eyes.

There he was standing. A beautiful deer was slowly walking there.

"M-minho... I promise you... I promise that if you'll see a deer year later right there, I'm still thinking about you and  I still love you..."

Minho remembered exactly what jisung told him.

"Jisung... I-I love you too..." minho cried there for half an hour.

He realized that he will love him forever. He was his first real love, his first obsession, his first.

"You're my one and only shining star Hannie... I won't ever forget that..."

The end.

*

An.

So... for an clarification, this fanfiction is based somewhat of of my real life story. If someone's pissed at me for using this type of death, listen... my grand grandma died because of cancer. She was the sweetest person and I would never ever wished this to anyone. *not even to a person that I hate.

Now for the rest. I used at the beginning of every chapter small parts of songs or thoughts that someone said. *by someone I mean not me*. For the base of the story, I've used parts of my life. Some ware true, some of them ware fictional.

Hyunjins relationship is inspired by my own dating experience. The place that I named as 'happy place' is actually a place in my dreams. That grandma is actually inspired by my own grandma which is the sweetest person that I know and probably only person from my family that I can truly relate and believe. Jeongin's personality is inspired by my friends who would do exactly the same what would he in this story do. Chans personally is inspired by my guy friend. And lastly changlix relationship is inspired by mixing everything together.

So... anyways... hope you've enjoyed it at least a little bit. It's kinda mess and I was trying my best when it comes to grammar. But I'm still learning:,) anyways... thank you for reading and if you've read even this part... you have my big big thanks.

Love y'all
Stay safe