INTRODUCTION

H

ere it is the blurb of the story...

《 MAKE ME YOUR'S 》

WARNING - THIS BOOK HAS MILLIONS MISTAKES. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. I WILL CORRECT THEM WHEN I COULD. I CAN'T NOW. PLEASE BARE THIS. SORRY!!!

MAKE ME YOUR'S is the story of two cousin Haniya khan and rizwan khan.
Rizwan is son of haniya's uncle. Brother of her father.
Rizwan was always unknown from his mother's love. The only mother figure to him was his choti ammi, haniya's mother.

Haniya free loving and carefree girl. Whose is in love with rizwan since the day she was born. Rizwan khan a naughty and chill personality whose greatest weakness and strength is haniya khan.

Both were having a great life until an unimaginable event occurs in their life. Which tore apart the future of them which was destined to be together. They both exit each other's life.

They completely change them self. Haniya was no more carefree and loving as her shoulders were burdened with responsibility of her family. The old happy girl was now the bread maker of her family.

Rizwan who was know for his free nature and naughtiness was now the mr.rude and arrogant. He completely changed himself. He never trusts anyone or anything easily now.

But what happen when fate brings them together. When they stood face to face after a long time being apart. Would they be happy about the reunion.

Would they forgive their past for the sake of their future or would they be desperate for their revenge.

Help haniya and rizwan in their journey.

A/N -
Do vote. Cause that way I will know your existence. And also it would help the book grow. And if the book grows I might become rich and finally I could buy those skin care products. Please help me with my delulu. Still in a serious note. VOTE.