Prologue

The first person in the world to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in Qingqing City, China; the baby had the ability to emanate light from their body.

After that phenomenon, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of superpowers. While the cause of the Quirk phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that the development of Quirks was caused by the spread of a virus carried by mice. These superpowers were first referred to as Meta Abilities before later being called Quirks.

The dawn of this extraordinary era was marred by a breakdown of society caused by the sudden onslaught of criminals empowered by their newfound "superpowers" and ordinary people being prejudiced against the Quirk users.

As chaos and unrest ensued due to the outbreak of Quirks, ordinary civilians with their own Quirks decided to take matters into their own hands to bring order to society and thus the first "Heroes" appeared in the form of Vigilantes and thus beginning the Vigilantes Era.

During this time period, All For One became a symbol of unity in society. He used his Quirk to remove Quirks from those who did not want them and give Quirks to those that did. His actions under the guise of returning society to its prior state of humanity, when in reality, he was gathering followers who were loyal to him, allowing him to act out his ulterior motives.

As society adapted to the new status quo, the Police Force moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo, and as such, decided not to use Quirks as weapons. To fill that void, the profession of crime-fighting Quirk users, Pro Heroes, began to exist which caused the Vigilantes to slowly disappear. Authorizing the use of powers that could so easily kill, however, was a greatly criticized decision at first.

Over time, it came to garner public support due to the fact that the first people to work professionally as heroes acted morally and upheld the law. However, some members of society were not happy with the governments' regulations on Quirk usage as they believed that the free use of their superhuman abilities should be a basic human right.

A group of Quirk users known as the Meta Liberation Army, led by Destro, had tried to stop the passing of regulations that would restrict Quirk usage. They rebelled against the governments of a number of nations for several years before ultimately suffering defeat.

Currently, roughly 80% of the people who make up the global population possess a Quirk.

In the stunning country of Canada, a beautiful baby girl was born. Her parents, both hero's and work tirelessly trying to make the world a safer place for humanity. Her mother can manipulate all the elements while her father can create anything just by thinking of it. Both are extremely powerful and in the top ten heroes of Canada, yet neither is the number one. When their daughter was born, they hoped that with their combined quirks she would be able to become the number one... the quirk she got solidified that dream for them.

Hello and welcome to my new story! I hope you enjoy and I kinda want to know who you think the pairing should be or if there even should be one!

Thanks,

 ~Avery