Chapter Forty-Seven: The Dream (TW)

Hey guys, before you read this do note that there is talk about Eri's story in this chapter meaning there will be a trigger warning on this chapter. If this sort of stuff bothers you please don't read this chapter or read with caution. Thank you.

Wonder's POV:

The evening of the licensing exam I decided to take a break and actually get some sleep. I made a fair number of clones and mentioned to dad that I would take the night to sleep. I thought that for once I might actually have a normal night, boy was I wrong...

I found myself in a room that I didn't recognize with people I've never seen before; there was a man with what looked like one of those old plague doctor masks and a jacket with some form purple fur on it and a little girl with white hair, a horn, and bandages covering most of her exposed skin. I watched as this little girl was enduring torture as the man was cutting into her skin and watching as it reformed itself. No matter how hard I tried to help I could do nothing to stop what I was watching. I could see flashes of some sort of drug that he was making that looked like it involved the little girl which caused the dream to flash back to the little girl and the torture she was undergoing. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and screamed.

Third Person's POV:

It was late in the evening when it started happening; at first the students in the 3A dorm building just ignored it assuming that it was just something that would go away and was due to the speed in which the buildings were constructed, however, those thoughts didn't last long. It started simply as the lights getting brighter and the oven running hotter which quickly changed to lights burning out and even exploding as well as water bursting from any and all sources. The students were panicking and some even rushed to get the closest teachers when it suddenly stopped. They thought that everything was okay but they still went to get some teachers to talk about what had happened when it happened. The sound, if it could even be described as that, was so high pitched it shattered all the glass in the building instantly and caused all the students to drop covering their ears. Nobody knew what was going on and they were suddenly trying to get away from the building as quickly as they could.

Elsewhere, the students who had went to get the teachers were on their way back with Midnight and Eraserhead who were out doing rounds to make sure there was nobody out when they shouldn't be. The second they heard the sound they covered their ears and Eraserhead's eyes widened; he was the only one who seemed to know what was going on and rushed towards the 3A dorms.

Aizawa's POV:

I remember W telling me that she never used her voice because of the effects it had and how she never got to train it; meaning that when she did finally use it, it could have devastating effects. As that thought processed, I sped up trying to get to her, 'If she is actually using her voice then there has to be a really good reason!' I thought as I reached the building that looked like it could collapse any second from the damage. I passed the students as I made my way to the building, many of them trying to stop me but I pushed forward and used my scarf to scale the building to make it to the top quicker. The higher I got the louder and more painful the sound got, it almost sounded like the was in pain. I finally got to the roof door and without thinking twice I threw it open and rushed to her.

Wonder's POV:

Everything suddenly began to fade around me causing me to scream harder trying to fight to get to the girl when I suddenly heard something clearly, "Eri." And then everything faded away.

Suddenly, I was back in my dorm room which looked awful; it was completely destroyed and dad is here but his ears are bleeding. I quickly got turned in his hold and placed my hands over his ears to heal them. "What happened?" I asked him telepathically causing him to look at me with slight confusion, "I was going to ask you that, you were screaming in your sleep." He stated causing my eyes to go wide. I quickly stood and extended my arms outwards quickly activating my rebuild quirk which began fixing everything immediately; in front of everyone's eyes the building was repairing itself, all the way down to the smallest cracks, including everything that had been destroyed that belonged to my classmates. It took maybe two minutes to fix everything and when I was done, I let my arms fall to my side and my head hang not looking at Aizawa.

I could hear him get up from the bed and make his way over to me before he enveloped me in a hug. We stood like that for several minutes before he spoke, "You've never lost control like that, what happened?" he asked cautiously not making any move to let me go. I let out a soft sigh and moved my arm so I could place two fingers on his temple, the memories of the dream played through his mind and I could feel him hold me tighter as he suddenly realized why I had screamed. He realized that it was just as much torture for me because in that moment I only wanted to stop the pain that that little girl was going through and that the pained scream was because I could feel the fantom pain and was desperate to do anything to save her. When the memories finished, I let my arm go back to hugging him and we stood in silence for a few more minutes while he processed everything that I had showed him.

"Eri." Aizawa said breaking the silence and then breaking the hug, "W, there's a new drug that's come to the attention of heroes where, if administered to an individual, removes their quirk. I think you were seeing who created that drug and how it was created." He explained carefully while looking me in the eyes. My eyes began to well up again as I thought of the pain, she was going through right now causing Aizawa to quickly hold me again. He held me tight for another few minutes before he spoke again but making no indication of moving, "There are some people you need to meet and show this too.".

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter is heavier then all the other chapters I've written but I promise that it'll lead into the next chapters. I hope that I didn't make anyone upset with this chapter!

For anyone who wants to submit something to be the potential new cover photo for this story, I'll be setting the closing date as November 1st so that gives you guys a little more time. If you feel that is too soon please let me know and I will consider changing it.

I want to remind you all that no matter what I'm here for you all and I am always up to talk to anyone who needs it! Remember that I love you all and support you no matter what! I'll always be in your corner and I'm cheering you all on! Be strong, you can do and make it through anything!

I love you all so much, please remember that, and thank you so much for reading.

 ~Avery