Chapter Twelve: Welp It's Monday (Part Three)

Wonder's POV:

"I was born in Canada to some of the top ten heroes of the time." I started, none of them looked incredibly surprised at my revelation (probably due to the fact that I don't look Japanese). "When I was born they were happy and worked hard to have a safe world for me to live in; while they were in the top ten though, neither were the top hero, they were obsessed with the idea of me becoming a hero and began training me as soon as I could walk. That obsession became even worse when my quirk developed." I paused to look at their faces and I could see that they were beginning to catch on to where this was going. "They would force me to train, and train, and train until I would collapse then douse me in water and force me to continue." A look of horror crossed their faces and I could swear I saw tears in Nejire's eyes, but I wasn't finished...

"There were days I didn't sleep, I didn't have anything to drink, and there were days where I didn't eat. I always wanted to be a hero, no matter what my parents did to me I always wanted to be a hero which is why I never gave up and kept working. At the age of six I became an official hero in Canada and I hoped that would be enough for my family; you know, being the youngest hero ever, but it wasn't." I could see a look of recognition in Tamaki's eyes as they widened.

"I traveled the world to become a recognized hero in every country. I was happy to be away from them and doing what I love, saving people. I never wanted the money but my parents controlled my finances and would become angry with me if I used my own money to buy things I needed. When I was eight years old, I got word that my parents had died, they had actually quit hero work and were living off what I made. Is it wrong to say I was relived to be free from them?" I asked, by this point tears were streaming down Nejire's face and Mirio had no smile, in fact his face held both anger and sadness. Tamaki was looking down so I couldn't really tell how he was taking my story but I knew he knew who I was and knew my story wasn't over yet.

"That's not the end though. After my parents died, my 'care' was intrusted to my uncle, he was much like my parents and squandered all the money I made. I was twelve when he died. I know nothing about being a normal civilian, heck I was never even in school before coming to Japan. I know Tamaki has recognized who I am, probably based on the fact that there is only one person who has become an international hero at such a young age..." as I paused, I could see the other twos eyes widen. "Yes, I'm known as Wonder; the Worlds Hero.... Please don't think any different of me!" I told them quickly as I look down.

There was a long moment of silence before, much to my surprise, Tamaki stuttered out: "We would never think any different of you." With that being said, I broke down and started crying.

Third Person's POV:

Mirio and Nejire quickly stood and drew the crying young hero into a hug that even Tamaki joined. While they held her in this hug, she started to cry harder which caused a thought to pass in all the Big Three's minds: 'When was the last time she had a hug?'

After being released from the hug she began telling them all about how she knew and what happened in the USJ. When she finished, she let them ask her any question about either the USJ or her childhood and answered them to the best of her ability.

Wonder's POV:

It was nice to have told someone about myself, I just hope I trusted the right people. I know that Nezu has told All Might about who I am and that I am, in fact, more powerful then him. Since I got word of him knowing I haven't seen him anywhere which is odd; I just hope he isn't avoiding me, that'll make when he works with our class... interesting...?

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in writing this chapter, I knew this chapter was going to be boring to write and haven't had the motivation to write this chapter.... that doesn't mean I want to keep writing or that I am lacking in ideas, I just knew that this one was going to be boring to write (I hope this isn't boring to read! let me know if it is!). Also, I'm really sick right now! No I don't have the virus but I am really sick so if there are any errors (and the fact that it's kinda short) I blame it on my lack of editing.... I'm really tired.

Anyways I hope you are enjoying this book, if you guys have any events that happen in the original story please let me know and I'll try and input it in! Also if you guys are partial to who you think should be a love interest or who should have relationships please let me know that as well! :)

Thanks,

 ~Avery