Chapter Ten: Welp, It's Monday (Part One)

Wonder's POV:

Monday came around and to say that I didn't want to go to school was an understatement. I knew that the students of class 3A were going to ask where I went and what was happening the day of the attack and I didn't want to have to deal with that. By this point Nezu should have talked to All Might so who knows if he'll try and talk to me today. Also Aizawa was talking about coming back to teach his students today, personally I think it's too soon and he's going to end up overworking himself but I would never keep him from something he wants to do... that doesn't mean I can't try and make his day a little easier.

Aizawa and I teleported to school and I dropped him off at the teachers lounge with a stern reminder not to overwork himself which caused a few chuckles from the other teachers in the room. As I was about to leave Snipe called me over to have a quick chat before class; "I know your classmates want to know what happened to you the other day, especially Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. They all tried to ask what was going on and where you disappeared off too." I kinda paused at that, 'So, they do care about me... I guess we are friends then' I thought with a small smile.

Snipe smiled upon seeing me smile then asked "What do you want me to tell them?" and I responded honestly, "I have no idea, I guess we should talk to Nezu before class starts huh?" to which he nodded and we left the teachers lounge to head to Nezu's office.

I knocked upon arriving which we received a prompt "Come in" from the other side. "Ah! Snipe, W, I was wondering when you were going to stop by" Nezu stated and I gave him a deadpanned look to which he chuckled and said "No pun intended." I could hear Snipe trying to stifle a chuckle beside me and I just shook my head, "We don't have a lot of time," I reminded the males in the room, "class is going to start and we need to know what we should tell my classmates." I finished while looking at Nezu.

He nodded, folded his paws together before looking between Snipe and myself; "Well," he started, "I know we briefly talked about this while at the hospital" he continued to which I nodded. "I think we should tell them that you help heroes, even though you're still a student, due to your quirk and before the USJ was attacked you could feel something off, which would explain your odd behaviour before Aizawa called, and that you went to help as soon as you were called." He said. I have to admit, he thought this through, "I guess that'll work, but why do I feel like this is lying to them though?" I asked them to which Nezu responded with "It isn't lying, no part of that is a lie, we just aren't telling them the whole truth. Besides if you want to tell them then you can but I don't want you to feel like you should have too." With a smile. I nodded and looked to Snipe to see of he opposed at all which he didn't.

After the talk with Nezu the bell rang so Snipe and I started to make our way to the classroom; "I can tell them if you want," he suggested to which I responded with a 'please' as we were about twenty feet from the door. As we walked into the room everyone fell silent and just stared at me as I made my way to my seat.

Snipe walked to the front of the room and cleared his throat to try and get the attention of the class. A few students looked forward but there was still a large amount of them looking at me which was making me really uncomfortable. Snipe noticed this and said a quick "Good Morning" to try and get the attention again (working more successfully this time) before taking attendance. After attendance he sighed knowing that the class was staring at me again and he knew that no matter what he said about me people were not going to be happy about it.

Third Person's POV:

"Now," he started catching the classes attention, "I know you all want to know what happened with W and what happened at the USJ. Well..." Snipe told them what he could based on what Nezu told him, there were some students who were upset about W getting the opportunity to work with a bunch of heroes whenever she wanted but most of the class understood.