Not A Chapter: What She Looks Like

Hey guys! So, I realized that I haven't been really clear on what Wonder looks like (Thank you Ominous_Silenced for bringing this to my attention) and I would like to correct that.

So, Wonder has two very different looks: Her hero look, which is her original look, has long silver hair which is usually in two Dutch braids and eyes that are a silver-ish purple blue mix that glow when she is using her quirk. I also have her as pretty flat chested because it would be harder for her to have her gender identified. The clothing of her hero costume I had as a dark grey Assassin's Creed looking jacket which she always has the hood up on, a black mask that covers from her nose down her neck, black pants as well as black shoes. Now, just because that's how I imagine her does not mean that you have to as well, please feel free to change anything you want to or add anything you want too. Wonder is in her "Hero/Original" look when she is doing hero work or is with people and she needs to be known as Wonder as well as when she's alone/with her close friends or the teachers. When she is alone though or doesn't need to be in her hero costume she is still in her "original form" but minus the costume.

Her second look: Her school look, this look is what she looks like when she is around students or when she isn't supposed to be recognized as Wonder. In this form I gave you guys creative freedom to imagine how she would look and the different physical traits she would have. One of the things I didn't give her though was a hero costume for when she trains with the students from class 3A and that was because it wasn't something she needed and would only be usable in classes so she wears a gym uniform during those times instead. I'm genuinely curious how you guys imagine her in this form so feel free to comment and let me know!

I'm sorry if this was/is confusing, I should have explained it better throughout the story and if I need to make anything more clear or if you guys still have questions please feel free to ask them and I will do my best to clear anything up!

Thanks again for reading and remember that I love you all!

 ~Avery