Q And A!

Hey guys! This is something I wanted to do for a little while! Some of these questions were given by SomeBurntWaffles and Suki_CinnamonRoll as well as Flamingofan7639 so thank you all for them! I also added some questions including some personal ones (like why I was in the hospital) so please don't think someone asked them and was insensitive about that! This is a chance for you all to get to know a little more about me and if there are questions that I didn't answer that you guys have please feel free to ask them!

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me! You guys are amazing and I love you all so much!

 ~Avery

Q: What's your full name?

A: Avery Mackenzie is my pen name which basically means it is a name I gave myself in order to protect my identity. There may be a point where I reveal my name but right now I'll give you all a hint, my initials are MLS. Take that as you will!

Q: How old are you?

A: I am eighteen! My birthday is November 26th, 2001!

Q: Are you in America?

A: I am not! I'm in Canada, specifically Ontario!

Q: Can you do a face reveal?

A: Like my name, I might do one eventually. If I were to do one, it would be over on my Instagram!

Q: What is your favourite colour?

A: I really like orange! Not like a bright orange but like a fall leaf orange!

Q: What is your favourite animal?

A: If we're talking about living animals I love penguins! However, if we're talking about extinct animals then it would be velociraptors!

Q: What is your favourite anime?

A: Haikyuu! I used to play volleyball and watching it brings back some fond memories!

Q: If you could have any job, what would it be?

A: I would either want to be an archaeologist or an anthropologist!

Q: Do you speak any other languages?

A: Yes I do! I'm bilingual and have done all the testing to certify me as such! My second language is French which makes sense considering I live in Canada.

Q: What do you do in your free time?

A: I like to draw or knit whenever I'm not doing doing something or adding to this book!

Q: Do you have any pets?

A: Unfortunately, the place where I'm living doesn't allow pets so I don't have any right now.

Q: Do you have any BFFs?

A: I do but they live really far away!

Q: What is your zodiac sign?

A: I'm a Sagittarius! I'll be honest, I don't know much about zodiac signs so if someone wants to tell me about mine I would be really interested in knowing more!

Q: How is life?

A: It's getting better! I explain more in a future question what I mean by this.

Q: What are your favourite video games?

A: That's a hard one! I haven't played a lot in a long time because my vision got really bad and it became hard to play games and I got frustrated because I knew what I was supposed to do and what I wanted to do but I either couldn't do it fast enough or I wouldn't see something which caused me to fail. I really used to love all the Gmod games and games like Dead by Daylight though.

Q: Would you publish a new bnha x reader book?

A: Absolutely! If I had another idea that I felt I could run with then I would totally do it in a heartbeat!

Q: Would you write another x reader for any other anime?

A: If someone suggested an anime and I enjoyed it then totally! I really like making things that you guys like so I would want to do one that you guys would actually enjoy! (Feel free to suggest some animes for me to watch and possibly make stories for! I'm already looking into Demon Slayer)

Q: What's your sexuality?

A: I'm bisexual but I don't prefer one over the other!

Q: Why were you in the hospital?

A: I had three undiagnosed mental illnesses; depression, anxiety and PTSD. I'm telling you guys this because I'm trying to bring light to them and tell you guys that anyone can have a mental illness and that getting help is a huge thing! I have been dealing with them for years and never went to anyone because the therapist in my hometown said that it was something I would outgrow. I'm telling you guys this next bit of wisdom from personal experience; if you know you have something, even if you don't know the name, and someone says that you'll get over/grow out of get another opinion! I wish I didn't wait this long to go because my mental health is actually starting to get better!

I'm sorry that that got kinda darker at the end there! I promise that I'm getting better and I'm getting the help that I need! I really do enjoy writing for you guys so please enjoy!