Chapter Seven: Everything That Could Go Wong (Part One)

Wonder's POV:

My night was complete chaos, I was called all over the city to help other heroes who ended up in tough or even life-threatening situations all night. Heck, Aizawa had to do my patrol for me due to being dragged from one place to another without even making it back to my original patrol. I felt bad for doing that to him, but he kept telling me that it was alright, so we just kept working. For some reason there was a lot more villain activity, almost like they were trying to tire out all the heroes.

'That's stupid' I thought, 'There's no way they could plan that, besides what would be the point of that anyways.' My thoughts continued.

I finally was able to get home and get to sleep... mind you, it was only about an hour before I had to get up to get ready for school. I had a bad feeling about today, 'Ugh today is going to be a rough one' I thought.

If only I knew how true that statement would be...

*~Time Skip~*

We had done all our morning classes and we were sitting eating lunch, again, I was sitting with Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. Mirio was talking about how he was excited for hero training and how he wanted to spar with me again. I smiled at that; I was glad that he wasn't upset about how quickly I was able to take him down. 'Maybe I can trust these three' I thought with a small smile still on my face.

I looked up at the three of them, let out a deep breath and waved to get their attention. Both Mirio and Nejire looked at me confused while Tamaki actually looked at me out of the corner of his eye, it was clear they were confused at my want of their attention seeing as I had yet to even speak in class. I waved my hand and the words 'I want to be able to talk to you' appeared in the air.

To say that startled them was an understatement, I silently chuckled and waved my hand for another message to replace the old one; 'Please don't be startled' was all it said and they looked even more confused. I took a deep breath and looked up at the three of them, as I did so I could feel the connections form between our brains form. With a nervous smile and said a simple "Hello" in their heads, I could tell that it worked when they all jumped slightly and immediately looked to me as if asking if that was me. "Yes, it's me talking in your heads; sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, if at any point you want me to stop this please tell me and I will." I said through our telepathic links.

"This is so cool!" Nejire said in both our mental links and out loud, I gave a small chuckle, which they could hear in their heads, and smiled at her energy. "You don't have to talk through both you know, if you want us to know something and you can't talk to us in person just think it and we will hear it. Also don't worry, we will only hear thoughts that you want us to." I informed them.

We were all talking with each other and enjoying the rest of lunch when my luck from last night came back and by that, I mean an alarm began to go off.

LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH! PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OUT OF THE BUILDING!

And with that chaos broke out; everyone was panicking and trying to rush out. I stayed in my seat and looked for the teachers in my mind, there was a lot of them by the entrance and I could feel that they were aggravated but that wasn't it, there was also suspicion and what felt like fear. "Hey guys, go ahead. I'll be fine I just need to check something." I told the others as I disappeared. When I reappeared by the teachers, I was in my hero form and costume and moved so the teachers could see me. As they noticed me, I could tell it was a relief however it was short lived as the press started screaming about All Might.

I looked over at Aizawa and Present Mic, the later of which had proposed using their quirks which was shut down by the former. I kinda smiled at the friends before I stepped in front of the teachers, it was at that point the press noticed me and began to freak out even more.

"Wonder! Wonder! How long have you been in Japan?!" One screamed followed by another "Have you worked with All Might yet?!" and so on. I sighed and looked over at the teachers then put a hand up which caused an opaque force field to appear in front of the reporters effectively separating us from them and making sure they couldn't see us. I looked over at the teachers who looked even more relieved and most smiled at me.

It was at that moment I could feel something off. I looked up at the school where I could feel the disturbance coming from, "Somethings not right in the school" I said to the teachers. They looked at me funny, "I can feel a disturbance in the school, like there's someone in there who isn't supposed to be." I continued. "Hey if I leave the field up you guys think you guys can handle this while I go check it out?" I asked them all to which they all nodded and I vanished again.

I appeared where I could feel the disturbance and found myself where all the files were kept. I looked around confused and was able to catch a glimpse of what I can assume was some form of portal closing. 'Well, that's not good' I thought as I continued to look around trying to see if there was anything obvious out of place. When I saw nothing clearly disturbed, I focused and looked back in time to see what happened in this room.

I watched as a man with mint blue hair and a smoky looking... man? I guess? Anyways they appeared in the room and went over to one of the filing cabinets and started to go through all the files in on one of the drawers. After a few minutes they took one of the files out and disappeared as I walked into the room. I cleared the image and moved over to the cabinet they were looking in to see what was so important... it was the 1A cabinet.

*~Small Time Skip~*

3rd Persons POV:

The police showed up and made the press clear off, once they were gone the teachers looked over at what remained of their security door. As they were exanimating it Wonder reappeared. "Ah Wonder, think you could be some help here?" asked Nezu to which she nodded and looked over at the destroyed gate.

"It's been disintegrated," she said in their heads "I can fix that if you want." She continued. Nezu nodded and she waved her hand which caused the door to reform and fix itself before their eyes. Suddenly something on the ground caught the attention of the hero's... is that a hand? 

*~Small Time Skip~*

Wonder's POV:

Ever since the break in I've felt off, like something is going to happen, maybe I'm just paranoid. I told the teachers everything I had found but that still didn't help me feel less off. I was so off that I couldn't even pay attention in class, yeah, I knew everything that they were teaching but that never stopped me from paying attention.

Everyone could tell something was off with the youngest of the class yet most felt they didn't know me well enough to try and talk to me. Present Mic who was trying to get everyone to focus on his lesson and not the clearly out of it student decided that maybe if he was able to get me to pay attention that the others would follow.

"W, which of these is incorrect and what is the proper sentence?" Mic asked me, I looked up at the board and with a flick the wrist I corrected all the sentences to how they would be said by a native English-speaking person.

'Why do I feel so off,' I thought to myself. I looked through all the teachers minds to see if I could figure it out that way. It took a few minutes to get through most of the teachers, I was on one of the last few teachers, Aizawa.

'Somethings wrong with him' I thought as I could feel he was off. My eyes started to lightly glow silver as I kept looking through his mind to try and figure out what was happening. As my eyes started to glow Mic noticed, "W, what are you doing?" he asked making the rest of the class look at me. "Somethings wrong with Aizawa" I simply stated in his head which caused his eyes to go wide.

At that moment I could feel the most painful, desperate, and scared "Wonder!" be screamed into my head and I knew immediately something was wrong because Aizawa has never called for my help before...

Hey guys! Hope you all are still enjoying my story! I've decided to break this into two chapters otherwise it would be extremely long and not written as well as I would have wanted it. Anyways I want to thank you all again for reading my story, if there's anything you guys feel should be changed please let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks again!

 ~Avery