Chapter Six: First Day At UA (Part Two)

Wonder's POV:

After the partner fights were completed everyone looked over to where I was; "Who wants to go first?" asked Cementoss, it was quiet for a minute before Mirio put his hand up. "I'll go if nobody else does.". Everyone was quiet again before Cementoss ended it by saying "All right, you can choose whether you want to be the hero or the villain." "Villain, please" said Mirio. He looked over at me for a moment, almost asking if that was alright, I only gave a small smirk which made everyone feel like the room temperature dropped a few degrees. If he thought a fight against me was going to be easy, well, he had another thing coming... this was going to be fun.

Third Person POV:

Mirio was given a few minutes to think of a strategy, seeing as he had no idea what the new girls quirk was, he was at a major disadvantage. Everyone in the class however thought this was going to be a quick fight, Mirio is in the 'Big Three' and the best student at UA. Nobody had beaten him in a long while so most of the students thought this was going to be no different. "I give the new kid less then three minutes before Cementoss calls it in Mirio's favour." One of the kids said, another one piped in saying "I doubt they'll even last that long, it's not like they know any of our quirks!" "Yeah! We are the top class at UA! Ain't no way they'll beat any of us!" another cut in.

While they all were saying this Cementoss was listening in and shaking his head slightly, they were underestimating her, and it was going to be their downfall. "You're all being really stupid you know!" an energetic voice cut in "They wouldn't be put in this class if they didn't know what they're doing!" Nejire finished. Cementoss smiled at her, she understood that this girl was not to be taken lightly. Everyone turned their attention to the fight when Cementoss staid the two students could begin.

The words had barely left his mouth when Mirio disappeared into the ground. Some students were smirking thinking that the new girl had already lost until they looked at her face. She held a look of almost boredom as she paused for a moment then whipped around faster then any of them could see. The second Mirio had his head above the ground she put him in a headlock and pulled him from the ground. Mirio seemed stunned, he tried to phase through the ground again to get out of her hold, but his quirk wasn't working.

Everyone was stunned when the girl pinned Mirio to the ground and formed a pair of handcuffs which she quickly fastened around his wrists. After that she was standing in the blink of an eye and waved her hand as rope appeared around Mirio's legs. The next thing they knew he was floating in the air and only a few people knew why. The class was stunned, this girl, two years younger, took out the top student in the entire hero course in under fifteen seconds. Heck! She made it look easy, as if the was a normal routine for her, as if this were as easy as brushing hair to her. Everyone had loads of questions, yet everyone had one major one: what was her quirk?

Wonder's POV:

After Cementoss called the fight in my favour I lowered Mirio and made his restraints go away with a flick of the wrist. He looked over at me smiling, a reaction I was not expecting after I had beat him. "They were smart to put you in our class" he said with an almost blinding smile. I kinda smiled at him and gave him a small nod. Then I remembered that this fight was being watched and they were going to have way too many questions. I just wanted the fights to be over so I could get to work faster.

Upon entering the section where the class was observing from everyone just stared at me. I tilted my head in confusion before looking at Cementoss, "You think we can just move on to the next fight without answering any questions?" I asked him through telepathy to which he just nodded. The rest of the fights went the same way, none lasting longer then twenty seconds which left the class bewildered. On top of that, nobody was injured while fighting me which threw everyone off even more.

After I finished my last fight and made my way to the class, I could tell that everyone was almost bursting at the seams wanting to ask me questions. I looked at Cementoss asking if he could just tell them that I wasn't going to be answering any of their questions and he did. "She will answer all your questions when she wants too, it's best not to try and force an answer from her or she might never tell." He had a point there, I wouldn't if they were too persistent.

After that we were dismissed to change and head back to the classroom. I snapped my fingers and was changed, after that I teleported into the classroom to wait for the others. We were dismissed shortly after and I headed out as quickly as I could.

'Well, that was an interesting first day to say the least.' I thought as I quickly teleported to Aizawa's home to drop my stuff off and eat quickly before I headed out for work. All in all, I enjoyed today.

Hey guys, this chapter isn't as long as I wanted it. I'm actually kinda disappointed with this chapter. I wanted to actually write at least two more fight scenes but alas I'm still not feeling great. I'm hoping the next one is going to be better. Thank you guys so much for reading this! If you guys have anything specific you want me to add in please let me know and I'll try my best to do so!

Thanks again!

 ~Avery