Chapter Thirty-Two: We Need To Talk

Third Person's POV:

Exams were over and now all the teachers were doing the last prepping for the training camp that all the hero course students were going to go to. Except for two people, All Might and Nezu were sitting in his office continuing a conversation from before exams. "So, what are we going to tell her?" All Might who was in his small form asked nervously. "The truth." Nezu stated looking out the window, "She allowed you to know her secret after the USJ and she has kept the knowledge that Midoriya got his quirk from you a secret. You can trust her; plus, she may be able to help if she knows everything." He continued not looking back at the number one hero. "But how much is everything though? Do we only share about my quirk or do we tell her absolutely everything?" All Might asked trying to figure out the answers himself. "She needs to know everything; your quirk, the story behind it, All For One, everything. She cannot help if we keep things from her, plus people can get hurt if she doesn't know everything." Nezu told him with a tone that clearly told him that this is what was happening. "I suppose you're right." All Might said as a response to which he got an "Of course I'm right." in return from the small principal. "When will we talk about this with her?" All Might asked to which Nezu actually turned to look at him, "I already asked her to stop by, she should be here any second." He told him with a smile.

When Wonder walked into Nezu's office she was in her hero form which meant only the top half of her face was visible. However, the look she gave All Might was enough to send chills up the top hero's spine; clearly, she was still very upset about what happened during the exams and it seemed like she would be for a long while. She went to the seat next to All Might and sat without looking at him aside from that first look; when she looked over at Nezu one could tell that she was smiling under her mask which All Might was slightly upset by but he felt he did somewhat deserve it.

"I feel like I'm always here but I'm never in trouble." Wonder Joked to Nezu causing the principal to give a half chuckle to the young hero across from him. All Might, having not heard the joke, was confused as to why Nezu was chuckling but he let it go quickly knowing that this was going to be a long conversation for himself.

After composing himself Nezu asked Wonder, "What exactly do you know about Midoriya's quirk?" which caused All Might to straighten a little bit. Wonder sighed before creating a link between the three people present in the room before she answered, "I was suspicious after seeing his quirk in action, it reminded me of yours too much to be a coincidence. You know I don't go into people's heads without permission unless I really need to so there was no way of finding out at the time. When he asked me to train, I thought nothing of it and worked on a way to help him that would benefit him the best which just happened to be mostly quirk training. With everyone I train with I form links with them so I asked if I could form one with him and he agreed without asking me anything about it first." She told him causing All Might to facepalm at the lack of questioning and Wonder to kinda smile at that. She continued before either of them could ask her anything, "You know that the easiest way to form a link without forcing one to form is to go through memories and bind the link to them. I saw a fair chunk of time he spent training with All Might... erm Small Might? Anyways, at the end of it he gave him a hair to eat and then he had a quirk. I didn't look into it really because I was in his head to create a link not snoop through memories." She finished causing Nezu to nod before looking over at All Might.

"There are somethings you need to know about my quirk." All Might started "My quirk is called One For All. Long ago, a man with a quirk that allows him to steal other quirks and give them away forcibly gave his seemingly quirkless younger brother a quirk that allowed him to stockpile power within his body. However, unknown to either of them, the younger brother already had a quirk with no other power than that it could be transferred to another person. The transference quirk and the power stockpiling quirk merged into one and from then on became One For All. The younger brother somehow discovered this. He had a strong sense of justice and he tried to defeat All For One, but given the huge difference in their strength, the younger brother failed.

This caused the younger brother to decide to entrust the quirk to future generations of Heroes, hoping that they would cultivate One For All and one day put a stop to All For One. Very few knew the truth about One For All, because of the fear of what Villains would do if they ever found out that the world's most powerful quirk can be transferred.

All For One sought after One For All and as a result, almost all of the holders have fought and were killed by his hand, but not before they each had the chance to pass on the quirk to a successor so that it could reach the future and elude the villain. The seventh user, Nana Shimura, she was the last holder who was killed by his hand. I was her apprentice at the time and have actually been able to beat him twice. It has been passed down through nine generations and is growing stronger with the passage of time." All Might told the young hero who had sat quietly just watching and listening to All Might.

After finishing telling the story All Might looked down and became quiet, "The man who was forcing quirks onto those without, what is his name?" Asked Wonder gently, she could see that this story was a heavy one for All Might. All Might looked up at her before sighing; he said he would tell her everything, that meant about him as well. "He is known as All For One."

Hey guys! So, this chapter was suggested by Someburntwaffles awhile ago.... thank you so much for your patience with waiting for me to write this and thank you for the suggestion! Also, the votes/requests are in and the two people decided upon were Iida and Tsu! Thank you so much for your help with this decision and you will see very soon why this was so important! I would also like to apologize for this chapter being so short, the next one will be a really long one! And yes, I did get the story of One For All from the One For All wiki because I didn't want to miss anything important. I'm sorry if that upsets anyone.

Next, you guys are absolutely insane! This story is almost at seven thousand reads and is over a hundred and fifty votes! Plus you guys are here reading minutes after I post a chapter! Half the time I don't even realize the chapter has posted before someone is already in reading and commenting! You guys are crazy and amazing and I love you!

Anyways, if you haven't checked out the page "I Have A Question" and answered the question please do! Also, I have an Instagram that I'll post some updates and some spoilers about this story if you guys want to follow me there! It's also where you guys can message me if you want to! Also remember that I love reading your comments and I try and answer as many as I can so don't be afraid to comment!

Thank you all so much for reading this story and I love you guys so much!!!!

 ~Avery