Chapter Eighteen: Preparing For The Festival (Part Two)

Wonder's POV

I didn't end up getting to class until after homeroom; everyone seemed excited for the festival and ready to go train. It made me smile that everyone was so excited for it; though I caught my three friends looking at me from time to time and I knew that they would wanna ask me questions during lunch, the question is would they be upset at me for not participating?

Time seemed to fly by and before I knew it students were making their way out of the room to go get lunch. I was still packing up my things when Mirio made his way over, his smile still bright though I could see some confusion in his eyes; "Ready for lunch?" he asked to which I nodded and grabbed the last of my things to leave with him and the other two.

"W and I can go get lunch for everyone if you two wanna go save us a table." Nejire stated at the other two to which they nodded and left. We stood in line waiting, an unusual silence between us while we got food for the four of us. The silence persisted until we reached the table where the boys stopped their conversation and looked over at us.

"Okay," I told them not able to handle the silence anymore, "what is going on with you three? You've barely said three words to me since I got to class today, clearly something happened." I paused to see if they would explain anything. They didn't. "Is it because I'm not going to be part of the festival?" I asked to which Tamaki asked "Why aren't you?". I sighed, "It wouldn't be fair, you know who I am so you should understand." They still looked like they didn't want to accept that so I shared the memories of the meeting I had with Nezu that morning and they finally seemed to understand.

"Just because I can't be in the festival doesn't mean that I can't help you guys prepare for it." I told them with a small smile to which they all smiled, yes even Tamaki (thought it was smaller than the others).

"That sounds like fun."

*~Elsewhere in the Cafeteria~*

Third Persons POV:

Sitting at a table a little ways away from the 3A students, a green haired boy was sitting with his friends talking excitedly about the upcoming festival.

"Can you believe that Wonder is going to be there?! I'm so excited!" the brunette excitedly said. "I know! Did you see the news?! They were able to not only save everyone but also fix the building and heal any injuries by themselves! It was amazing to watch!" the greenette added quickly getting excited at the mention of the infamous hero.

"You actually saw them up close did you not Midoriya?" asked then bluenette speedster to which the greenette nodded vigorously. "They were amazing! They were able to beat that Nomu that was supposed to be able to take down All Might! Plus, they were healing both Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen while fighting! They were basically unstoppably! Mutter mutter mutter..." the boy was speaking so quickly he started to fall into his iconic muttering which caused his friends and table mates to shake their heads at his hero obsession.

Throughout the cafeteria students were all talking about the supposed appearance of a world renowned and acknowledged hero. All were hopeful to at least catch a glimpse of the hero if not some form of acknowledgement from them.

*~Time Skip to After School~*

The four 3A students made their way onto one of the training fields in order to start their training. The two balls of energy were excited to start their training while the quiet, shy boy and the hero were walking slightly behind watching them. All four were clad in gym uniforms; well, aside from Mirio who had the pants of his hero costume so they wouldn't have to see... anything they shouldn't. They all moved a few feet apart to stretch before they started.