Chapter Thirty-One: Exam Time

Wonder's POV:

It was the morning of the exams and if I'm being honest, I'm really excited! I cannot wait to see what how all the students I worked with do on them! Like every morning I teleported to school with Aizawa and landed us in the teachers lounge. When we arrived there Nezu was waiting for me which could only mean one thing.... "Good morning W!" he told me cheerfully, "Cut to the chase Nezu, what would you like me to do this time?" I asked with amusement in my tone making him chuckle. He was standing with some of the teachers, clearly having a conversation before I arrived. He moved over to one of the sofas in the room and sat before answering my question, "I would like you to write your written exam early and help mark the exams for class 1A today." He told me causing me to pause, "You mean in hero form?" I asked to which he simply nodded. 'That doesn't seem like it would be too hard.' I thought before nodding to Nezu who smiled at me in return. "Excellent," he started, "you can write it now. Plus, now you don't have to worry about having to write slower so nobody will question it." He finished while setting up my exam on one of the tables. I sat down with a smile and started writing.

The exams only took me about ten minutes each which made the creators of them a little upset that it hadn't taken her longer to write them. They marked them while I was having a nice conversation with Nezu over tea before classes started.... I aced every one of them! After receiving my marks, I was told that I was allowed to do whatever I wanted to do with my day until I was needed for the practical portion of the exams. Due to there being an uneven number of students and I was already a hero I didn't have to participate in the third-year practical which was a big relief. As I left the staff room, I could hear Mic complaining about how I corrected part of his exam which caused a few of the teacher to laugh at him and me to chuckle. I headed up to the roof so I could watch clouds for awhile and be out of people's way. As the bell rung, I was sure to wish all the students who I had mental links with good luck on their exams to which I got varying levels of confidence and a few good lucks sent back my way which I thanked them for though it was not needed.

I spent a few hours watching the clouds and even shaping a few to look like different things.... There might have been a cloud fight at one point but you cannot prove anything! After the written exams were done and the children had enough time to eat and change for their practical exams, I was quick to change into my hero form and go to the room I was told to meet all the teachers in. I was slightly surprised to see that the students hadn't arrived yet but it was explained the moment after that thought had passed. "Ah, welcome Wonder! So glad you could make it!" Nezu said in case any student was around to which I simply nodded. He walked over to Aizawa before he spoke again, "I need you to not be visible until we explain to the students about the exam and the fact that you will be marking them as well." Nezu stated before he was hoisted into Aizawa's scarf making it so he couldn't be seen. I kinda chuckled at Nezu's theatrics but went along with it making myself invisible and preparing for my grand entrance.

It took another few minutes for students to start arriving and another several minutes for them all to be here and awaiting instructions with confusion clear on their faces. Nezu made his grand entrance and explain that the exam had changed from previous years which he then turned it over to Aizawa to explain who was paired up with what teacher. All Might made a dramatic entrance which honestly didn't surprise me but now I was wondering if I needed to make one seeing as everyone else was. "We have one more change this year." I heard Nezu state catching the anxious student's attention, "This year we will have another person marking the exams from an outside view. Someone you all will know." He finished which was clearly my cue to make my entrance. I'll admit that I may have gone a little over the top with my entrance but hey, I'm a hero and All Might and Nezu started it by making dramatic entrances!

I was about ten feet behind the group of teachers and made an extremely bright light appear immediately catching the attention of everyone and making them look to me. When the light faded, I was in it wake and I could see that most of teachers wanted to laugh at my clear upstaging of All Might's entrance. While the teachers wanted to laugh the students were awestricken clearly not knowing to do when they meet the greatest hero of all time who has saved them a few times. "Everyone," Aizawa started, "this is Wonder; The Worlds Hero, and they will be helping to mark your exams." He finished causing several students to go bug eyes and a few others to look like they were going to faint. I smiled behind my mask at the fact that I had met several of these students outside of my hero work and they didn't even realize it. I waved at them before teleporting up to the area where I would sit in order to see everything that was happening.