Chapter Twenty-Five: Training With Class 1A

Wonder's POV:

It had been about a week since the internships and exams were coming up fast; luckily, I had been excused from the physical one and the written one was more of a formality then anything. I had been training with my three friends since internships as much as possible to help prepare them for their exams. Honestly, they've come a long way in quirkless training and being able to apply what they learned to their quirk training.

Aizawa had told me this morning that Nezu wanted to talk with me before I went to class, which is why I'm sitting in his office sharing a cup of tea with him. "Now W, I didn't invite you here just to have tea with you." Nezu started, "I would like you to take today off from some of your classes and train with class 1A. I've seen how you train with your friends and I would like you to do the same thing or something similar for class 1A." he finished. I was slightly stunned, "Have you spoken to my teachers?" I asked him simply through our link to which he nodded. "I spoke with them and they know the reason you won't be there." I simply nodded, "Can I have a clone take notes from my classes?" I asked him causing him to look at me with a confused expression; "People will question where I was if there I'm not there, besides I use my notes to help others study." I told him to which he agreed.

My clone and I went in separate directions as we exited Nezu's office, me heading towards 1A and my clone heading to 3A. I had already informed my friends of what I was doing and that my clone might not be as interactive as I normally am so not to be offended which they acknowledged. I made my way down the halls; the bell was about to sound but I wasn't in a rush. Nezu had informed me that Aizawa would need to tell the class about what was going to be happen today so I figured I would give him a few minutes. The bell rung as I was about a hallway away so I walked slower. As I reached Aizawa's classroom I asked him if he was ready for me to be there; "Give me a few minutes." Was his tired response. 'Even in mental links he sounds exhausted' I thought as I waited outside the classroom.

About a minute or so later I heard a "I'm ready now." to which I promptly knocked on the door. There was a muffled 'Come in' prompting me to open the door; with a smile I opened the door and meet eyes with Aizawa immediately, he nodded before I looked towards the class and waved at everyone scanning over them all. "This is W, she's from 3A and is the most skilled and powerful student here." Aizawa stated monotonously causing me to glare at him, he knows I hate people saying I'm the best or that I'm number one. I could hear murmurs throughout the class and looked back at the students smiling again. "W is here to fight against each of you and give feedback on things you can improve on. I'm going to tell you now; she'll be going easy on you." Aizawa told the students causing a few of them to look put off.

A blonde boy, who I know as Bakugo Katsuki winner of the sports festival for the first years, stood up and slammed his palms on his desk causing it to burn it slightly. "She better not fucking go easy on me!" he shouted causing me to look over at Aizawa with a look that said 'Is he for real?' to which he nodded. The explosive boy then yelled "What?! Is she looking down on us or something?!" to which I slightly sighed and nodded to Aizawa giving him permission to tell the class a little more about me. "Bakugo, sit down." Aizawa stated sharply with his quirk activated causing the boy to grumble and sit down, are these students really my age? "Before you go getting all upset about her holding back, she's beaten every teacher she's faced with next to no effort. She would have you all down in a matter of seconds if she wasn't holding back. Besides, she's only here to help figure out what you all can improve on." Aizawa told the class causing them all to stare at me; some with shock, some awe, others slight fear at the fact they would soon have to face me. "Now that that's settled," Aizawa started, "all of you go get changed into your gym uniforms and meet us at ground gamma." He finished giving them all a look and walking out of the room with me following behind.