Chapter Twenty-Nine: Individual Training (Part Two)

Wonder's POV:

After school I quickly changed and created my clones, sending them off to train with the others while I made my way to the training grounds, I told Kaminari to go to. Upon arriving I realized he wasn't here yet so I decided I would plan out what I wanted to do to train with him. I had been planning for about fifteen minutes when the electric boy came running onto the grounds out of breath. When he was finally in front of me, he began sputtering an apology for taking so long but I brushed it off. Much like the day before I handed him a piece of paper which explained the link and asked him if I could establish one with him. He agreed and I started creating the link; it was funny at times because of his memories when he was in his overuse times but the link was established quickly.

When it was time to start training, I could see how truly dedicated he was to succeeding. He was listening so intently to every one of my suggestions and everything I wanted him to do; it was slightly uncomfortable to see the usually boisterous and humour filled boy so focused on something but it did end up making my job easier. "Now," I started, "I want you to start with the lowest amount of electricity you can output and I want you to continuously be doing it throughout our training. This will be difficult but I think you can do it." I told him to which he nodded and said he would try his best. For the next hour and a half, him and I worked on some fighting maneuvers and attacks he could do without his quirk while he was continuing to let out the small voltage. When we finished with those moves, I told him to double the amount of electricity he was outputting and continue to do it. We continued with training, increasing the amount of electricity he added every half hour and by the time we had finished training he was exhausted.

"You did well today." I told him while he was almost drowning himself with the amount of water he was drinking. "If we continue to train like this you will have much more control and maybe even a higher tolerance by the time exams come around." I added which caused him to smile at me, "You really think so?" he asked me almost unsure to which I nodded. "There's one more thing I would like you to do." I told him catching his attention and causing him to look over at me, "I want you to, throughout the day, continue to put out the smallest voltage of electricity you can. A voltage that small won't harm anyone and will help you build your tolerance and increase your ability to use your quirk. It will help you be able to use it easier because having it active all the time will make it second nature when it comes to battles. That reminds me, when you're doing battle training, I want you to not use your quirk at its max. It won't do you any good to overuse it." I instructed to which he happily nodded. "If you need something to put your electricity into, use this." I told him while throwing a small vanadium flow battery which had been altered to be able to hold three million volts of electricity.

He realized what it was immediately and gave me a shocked expression, "These are really hard to get! Where did you get one?!" he asked to which I just simply smiled at him. "A good magician never tells their tricks." I told him before winking and walking off.

*~Earlier With Tokoyami And Dark Shadow~*

Still Wonder's POV:

Tokoyami had arrived basically right after I did which allowed us to start training immediately. I had decided that today we were going to do mostly non-quirk training so we spent the first forty-five-ish minutes sparring with moved that he already knew. After that is where things got kinda interesting, I started showing him moves from different forms of martial arts and boxing moves. I set him up to practice his moves on a punching bag before I reached out to Dark Shadow and told him there were somethings, I would like him to train on. He came forward and I had to spend the next twenty minutes convincing Dark Shadow to learn the moves; apparently, he wasn't one for violence which I didn't see coming. With the promise of lots of apple slices if he were able to perfect the moves, I was to show him he finally started practicing the moves. They were simple punch attacks like an uppercut, a jab, and a hook but they would be effective if he were ever to need them in battle.

When they were both confident in their new moves we sparred again, I won easily and was holding back greatly but they are making amazing progress and I couldn't be happier with what they've managed to achieve. After the sparring match we agreed to stop for the day seeing as we had already been training for about five hours. Tokoyami went to drink from his water while Dark Shadow came rushing over to me, "I remember apple slices being promised." He said happily to which I only smiled and produced two apples perfectly sliced and gave them to him. "You can have more tomorrow; I don't want to get in trouble with Tokoyami for over feeding you." I told him with a smile when he was about to complain about the small number of apples.

*~Earlier With Midoriya~*

Still Wonder's POV:

I was waiting where we had trained the day before for Midoriya to arrive. If I'm being totally honest, I didn't expect him to come after yesterday, I did basically tell him that I knew his biggest secret and that can be a terrifying thing. I had been waiting close to ten minutes when he came in looking almost nervous. "I didn't expect you to actually come." I told him telepathically causing him to jump. He looked over at me before he spoke, "To be honest I almost didn't. But I would be a fool to give up this kind of opportunity." I smiled at him before I called him over, "Now, since you are most comfortable with not using your quirk you are going to practice using it. Don't worry, you can't hurt me; I've sparred against All Might and won." I told him which made his eyes widen before he got a serious look on his face, "Right." He said and we started.

It took a total of about thirty seconds before Midoriya was flat on his stomach pinned; I smiled before I stood and helped him up. "You have been training non-quirk moves for a long time, yes?" I asked him when he was standing to which he nodded with a small 'yes', "Then all you need to do is blend them with your quirk." I told him causing a confused look to spread across his face. I sighed before I stepped away from him and did a spinning kick using my version of One For All which caused a huge amount of air to blow everything in the general vicinity back about thirty feet. I looked over at Midoriya who had an awe filled expression on his face; "You do know that you can do that as well, right?" I asked him which caused his eyes to widen even more causing me to facepalm. "For now," I started, "lets work on getting you to use your quirk in simple moves, okay?" I asked in a way that seemed more like a demand then it was a question. We got to work and spent several hours working on combining his quirk with his regular fighting. He did end up breaking several bones when he forgot to keep control over One For All which caused us to take a break for me to heal him.

By the time we had finished he was able to punch with his quirk and kick with it. Now this might not seem like much but he was able to do this without breaking his bones! Well, he broke his bone less often then he didn't which was major progress and I'll count that as a win. "Do remember those tips I gave you for keeping your quirk under control; if nothing else, it'll help prevent Recovery Girl from popping a blood vessel because she had to heal you again." I told him in a playful tone causing him to look sheepishly back at me. I laughed at that before tossing him a bottle of water. "You did good today, keep up the good work and you'll become a great hero."

Hey guys! So, it has come to my attention that this story has hit SIX THOUSAND READS!!!! You guys are absolutely insane and I love you all!!!! However, y'all need to stop, you're going to give me a heart attack! (and coming from the eighteen year old with a heart condition that isn't a threat, its a promise lol)

I'm sorry that this is a shorter chapter but I promise I have big things planned for the next few chapters. Okay, now that that's been said, if you haven't checked out and answered the question on the page "I Have A Question" please do! Next, I need someone suggested who is a character who you would see as a friend but not a love interest. So far I have Tsu, Uraraka, and Mina; if you have any others or want one of those three please let me know! The only condition is that they need to be from class 1A.

Also, fun fact, I have the next six chapters planned and some of them written! What I will say about some of the coming chapters is... prepare your butts! Something major is about to happen!

Last thing, I have an Instagram that I'll post some updates and some spoilers about this story! It's also where you guys can message me if you want to if you don't want to leave comments!

Thank you all so much for reading and I love and appreciate you more then you could know!

 ~Avery