Chapter Forty-Three: Ultimate Moves (Part Two)

Wonder's POV:

The fake villain and I just staired at each other for a few minutes before I teleported behind and sent a quick kick to their side. I repeated the process of teleporting to different parts of the villain sending swift kicks and punches, I was teleporting so fast that I was basically a blur. After a few more moments I teleported back to the place I was originally standing and looked over at the students to see them all wide eyed and a few dropped jaws which caused me to sheepishly smile under my mask. "Does anyone know what that move is called?" Aizawa asked in his typical monotone voice which caused a few students to snap out of their shock and look over to him; Midoriya raised his hand prompting Aizawa to point at him, "Disappearing attack?" he more so asked which caused Aizawa to nod before asking his next question, "What type of villain would that attack be good on?". All the students were quiet for a few moments before Shoji put his hand up kinda surprising everyone, "Against someone with a strength or protective quirk, like Kirishima." He stated causing a few people to look over at the redhead.

I smiled at his response before flicking my wrist allowing words to appear in the air, "That's correct, people with quirks based on strength or protection can be difficult to get an advantage on. However, with that being said, if you are able to surpass their limit you will be able to win. Take Kirishima for example, he can either harden his entire body or parts of it, by hardening his entire body though he will be using more stamina whereas if he only hardens where I'm going to hit, he has to be able to keep up with me or be even faster. That means he would need to be able to predict my movements which, depending on the enemy, can be impossible." I waited for the students to all read what I had explained before I looked over at Aizawa to see if I could do my next one.

With a swift nod I turned back to the "villain" and narrowed my eyes catching the students by surprise. Suddenly, the villain began producing fire and was controlling the water, water, and air around us. This shocked the students; they didn't think I would take this demonstration this far. As the elements began to get even more violent, I connected the very tips of my thumbs, index fingers, and pinky fingers with the other two folded and touching my palms while my eyes never left the villain. The elements suddenly turned back and began forming a ball around the villain effectively containing the villain and keeping the elements from hurting anyone; this also prevented the villain form being able to use them. I put the villain down and dissipated the elements before turning back to the students who, most, already had looks of concentration and pondering on their faces. Aizawa asked again if any of them knew what the move was called yet this time, he did not receive an answer causing him to look back at me; "It's called backlash." Was the simple response they got from my air written message before I realized I should probably explain what it does, "This move allows me to turn an opponent's attacks back against them. The only condition is that they have to be emitter type quirks like Todoroki and Bakugo; actually, it would probably work against Jiro as well." I explained which caused a few nods to occur.

I didn't wait for Aizawa to tell me to start as I went to do my next move. The students all watched as I just started walking towards the villain who was suddenly sparking with electricity that looked an awful lot like Midoriya's. The mentioned boy's eyes widened as he realized that the villain had his quirk and he didn't know if Wonder actually knew how to beat it or even how powerful it is. He was astonished that they were just walking up to it without any look of fear or any hesitation.

I approached the villain and made no move to attack which prompted the villain to try and attack, I made no move to block the attack which caused several shocked gasps to spread around the group. The students watched in horror as I was suddenly hit but the dust that was blown into the air prevented them from seeing what had actually happened. They all waited anxiously to see if I was alright only for the dust to clear to see me standing there as if nothing happened. All the students were shocked and tried to look where the villain was to see if anything happened only for them to realize that they were no longer there, in fact, it took them a few more moments for them to realize that the villain had blown back into the wall around the training grounds. I turned back to the students who all still held some look of either horror or shock before nodding to Aizawa. "Can anyone name that one?" he asked to which he received no response form his shocked students causing him to let out a sigh, "Hey! I get that that move is very impressive but you need to realize they are showing you guys this to help you realize and think about your ultimate moves. So, I repeat, can anyone name that move?" he asked again which caused most of the students to shake their heads no. I flicked my hand again to explain, "That's another form of Backlash, this one specifically is known as Backlash Form Two. Basically, any physical attack used against me will suddenly become an attack against the opponent who used the attack. It will also use either double or triple the force used against me. I don't tend to use this move often but when I do it is because there are a group of villains and by causing one to fly back, like the fake villain, it can take out more villains giving me more time to make moves." The message read. Most of the students looked at me with bewildered expressions causing me to look back at them in confusion before I locked eyes with Aizawa.

One of the students suddenly spoke up causing me to look back at them trying to spot the student who asked the question. I didn't see anyone who looked like they had asked causing me to look over where the invisible girl stood. "You think that far ahead that you have moves like that planned?" was her question which I smiled behind my mask at. 'These young heroes have a long way to go.' I thought to myself before flicking my hand prompting another message to appear, "In the hero world, if you are not prepared for every outcome, have a backup plan for the back up plan, or are willing to put your everything into it the job then people are going to get hurt or even die. You need to have moves that can be used in every situation, coming up with it on the spot is no way to be a hero." It may have come off as a little harsh but they needed to realize how important their future careers are. I let them process what I had said for a few moments before looking back at Aizawa again wanting to show one more move before letting the students get to their training.

With a confirming nod from him I materialized another villain in front of myself and the students. I knew my last move wasn't flashy or anything like that and I was really hoping that they wouldn't recognize it from using it on Bakugo when I first met the class. It was important to see how versatile they needed their moves to be so no matter what they needed to see this move. I waited for the villain to begin their approach before I locked eyes with them and they simply collapsed. Most of the students looked either confused or shocked again, after a few seconds I could see a look of recognition on a few of their faces and Bakugo look a little put out but I didn't make a move to say anything. Before Aizawa could even ask if anyone knew what the move is called a girl, I knew to be Uraraka blurted "Isn't that the same move W used on Bakugo when we first met her?" causing a few other students to nod. Aizawa sighed before explaining, "That move is called Knockout, basically if they meet eyes with their opponent then they can knock them out. The name is kinda self explanatory really. You all need to remember everything that Wonder can do, they can use all quirks which means they're bound to have a few that you guys recognize and they might even use them in their moves." The students seemed to understand what he was saying and let theirsuspicions of me go, I mentally thanked Aizawa for that explanation to which he just grunted.

I flicked my wrist before I teleported away to help some heroes who were having trouble with some villains. The students read the message I left, feeling more pumped and ready to start making their moves. As they all moved away to start training the silvery words remained, "You're moves allow you to be identified, they allow you to show the world what kind of hero you want to be. Make these moves be reflectance of you and how you want to be known and remembered. This is your chance to inspire the future heroes, the ones who will come after you, so give them someone to look up too."

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading in a few days, it was Thanksgiving here in Canada and I had family come to spend some time with us! I will try and get chapters out quicker from now on.

There's something I would like to challenge you guys with, I want to put something as the book cover and would like you guys to create it! You guys don't have too but I think it'll be more special that way!

Thank you all so much for the eighteen thousand reads and over five hundred votes! It means more then I can express that you guys are liking this story and keep coming back when I upload! I mean that truly and you all have my deepest thanks and all my love!

If you have any suggestions please don't be scared, I love hearing your suggestions and try my hardest to incorporate them! The next chapter is actually one that was a request, you guys have amazing ideas and I am always willing to try and incorporate them if I can!

Lastly, I would like to say that I love you all and if you ever need someone to talk too I'm here for you. I want you all to know that there is someone in your corner that loves you and is willing to talk if you need too! Please be strong, you can get through anything.

Thank you all again and please remember that I love you all!

 ~Avery