Chapter Thirty-Three: The Training Camp

Wonder's POV:

'This is going to be a long week.' I thought as I was continuing on my first night of double patrols. Class 1A was going away to a training camp to help improve their quirks, that means I have to cover both mine and Aizawa's patrols. This hopefully isn't going to be too bad, plus I'll get to do some patrols in the day time which I haven't got to do much. 'I might actually be a little excited for the time that I'm by myself.' I thought as I finished for the night and headed home. Once I got home, I began planning ways that I could help get information on both the League of Villains and All For One. I spent so much time working on different plans and strategies that when I finally pulled myself away from it if was about eight forty-five the next morning which meant it was time to go out for a day patrol.

*~Time Skip~*

I had been patrolling all day and there was very little activity to speak of, I was finally in my nighttime patrols and it was still strangely quiet. It seemed almost too quiet. I brushed that thought off and sat at the top of a building watching the sky. Well I was, until I got the feeling that something very wrong was about to happen. I began scanning through as many hero's heads as I could starting with those closest to me and going outward. I had been doing this for about forty minutes with no results before I extended my reach. Just as I was about to reach out to the Wild, Wild Pussy Cats to see if everything was alright at the camp it happened. "Wonder! Wonder we need your help as quickly as you can get here!" The distressed voice of Aizawa came through my mind clear as day. I quickly gathered the information from his head and I realized just how dire the situation was. Without thinking I teleported to the camp.

*~Meanwhile At The Camp~*

Third Person's POV:

Everything was happening so fast that Aizawa hadn't even had the time to think about calling Wonder. When he finally had the thought to call her it was already too late, Bakugo Katsuki had been taken and most of the villains had escaped. A fair number of students had made it back to the camp and were standing together; some were helping others who were injured, others were holding each other crying. Tsuyu Ausi was standing by the edge of the group talking with Uraraka trying to keep her calm. Her attention was so focused on her friend that she didn't realize the threat coming up behind her. Someone however did, class 1A's fastest, Iida Tenya; he rushed to try and get to her but only managed to get in front of the villain causing both of them to get impaled by the sword created by the villain's quirk. Uraraka screams is what caught the teacher's attention.

Aizawa rushed over to see two of his students, his children, severely injured and an unconscious villain close by. He ignored the villain and dropped to his student's sides, the injuries looked horrible and he feared if they waited for the paramedics then they would lose them. It was then that he finally called out to the one person who could help, "Wonder! Wonder we need your help as quickly as you can get here!" he called desperately. Seconds later she appeared.

Wonder's POV:

The second I arrived at the camp I activated several quirks causing any villains left in the vicinity to be cuffed with quirk supressing handcuffs and brought to me. After that was done, I looked around quickly for the person who called me. I found him on the ground by two of his students, I teleported over to them and realized just how bad this was. I looked over at Aizawa who was already looking at me, "I'll do everything I can to save them." I told him urging him to step away from them. He moved a few feet away and I looked back at the two were injured; I knew Tsuyu only from the training I did with the class, however I knew Iida from the several interactions we've had. 'I am not going to lose these two!' I thought as I held my hands over their wounds and started trying to heal them. I was pushing my healing as hard as I could, I did not want to lose these two children, when I realized that there was nothing, I could do... well there was one thing. I had already failed as a hero once by not helping Ingenium and I was not about to fail again.

I looked over at Aizawa with golden tears in my eyes and smiled sadly at him, what I was about to do would mean I would never get to see him again. He gave me a confused look to which I held out my palm in his direction causing a force field to form around myself and the two injured students. His eyes widened and he quickly ran to the force field and started banging on it, "Wonder what are you doing?!" he yelled watching the golden tears fall from my eyes. "Aizawa, you've been the best father figure I could ever ask for. I'm so happy that you've been in my life. I love you so much, thank you for being in my life." I told him. I could see the look of realization cross his face as he realized what was about to happen causing him to bang on the force field with more earnest. Students were all watching what was happening with confused looks on their faces, they couldn't hear what was being said but could see a frantic Aizawa trying to get to me.

I turned my attention away from him and back to the two dying students putting my hands over their wounds and starting my healing again. I began using everything that was in me to make this work. What I didn't realize was as my power level rose, I began glowing brighter and brighter until those around the force field needed to look away to prevent being blinded. I could feel myself beginning to weaken but I forced my quirks to keep working, to keep healing them. I forced my quirks to keep working even as they began to tear my body apart. Finally, I let out a high-pitched scream and forced my quirks to use one hundred percent of my power causing the light to explode outwards.

Third Person's POV:

As the light fades everyone looks back over to where Wonder had just been sitting healing Iida and Tsuyu and saw something horrifying. Wonder lay motionless on the ground while the grass was greener and a few flowers had sprouted around her and the two hero students. Everyone held their breath waiting for something to happen but they didn't have to wait long. Iida began shifting first followed closely by Tsuyu, they got up and looked at all the students looking at them with confusion written across their faces until they spotted the hero laying on the ground by them. Aizawa, who was standing frozen a few feet away from them, suddenly rushed forward. He completely bypassed his students and dropped to the ground next to the girl he had begun to see as a daughter. He quickly tried to find a pulse only to find nothing.

He begun to panic at that and dropped his head to her chest hoping to hear anything to give him hope of her being alive. He heard nothing. No breathing, no heartbeat, nothing. He began trying to do CPR on her, hoping desperately that it would work and bring back the child who he cared for. The child who was forced to grow up too quickly, the child who everyone relied on, the child who saved the world more then any other hero, the child who could brighten your day no matter what, the child who would do anything to save someone, the child who he loved.

Sekijiro Kan, class 1B's teacher, who was also known as Vlad King came over to him and drops down beside him placing his hand on his shoulder. "Aizawa," he started, "their gone Aizawa. There's nothing you can do." He finished causing Aizawa to stop doing compressions. Sekijiro stepped away to let Aizawa have his moment with her and began moving the students back to give him more privacy with a sorrowful expression on his face. After Sekijiro had stepped away Aizawa gathered Wonder into his arms and began to breakdown. "You brat," he said out loud, "I never got to tell you how proud I am of you. You are the child I wish I had... I never got to tell you I love you." He sobbed out as he held her in his arms.

*~A Little Ways Away~*

Iida's POV:

I looked over at my homeroom teacher as he broke down over the body of Wonder. Everyone around me had begun crying and holding each other over their death. I myself didn't know how I felt, they were the person who couldn't heal my brother yet they were the person who came to my rescue when I went after his attacker. They took the credit so I wouldn't have anything on my record which would hurt my future career. They were the hero who gave their life for mine and Tsuyu....

I looked away from my sobbing teacher and to the ground. 'I took the world best hero away.' I thought as tears welled up in my eyes and slowly began slipping down my cheeks. "I've been so horrible to you and yet when it came down to it you gave yourself up for me.... I'm so sorry, you have only ever tried to help and I've been so cold to you." I said quietly to myself as I leaned up against a tree and broke down.

A little way away I could very clearly hear Tiger speaking, "The world became a little dimmer today. We lost one amazing hero here today."

Hey guys! The only thing I'm going to say is, is this the end?

 ~Avery