Pre-story Wordings

'I promise you will enjoy the story'

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

~A note from me~

Dare-most readers,

Nah, I haven't misspelt the word. It is just that I wanted to highly appreciate you for choosing a debut work of a blooming writer. As you showed me the zenith of your kindness, I wish to give you the best of storytimes. I promise all my readers, a very good entertaining experience throughout the journey. Thank you in advance for your future constant support.

Comments would be encouraging. Suggestions would be taken into account gratefully. Votes and Shares aren't mandatory. But if given it would be highly appreciable.

Read till the end. Every chapter would bring something new. Unexpected turns. Join the adventures of Melissa Crumpton and her pals.

My dare-most and dear-most readers, I dare you to read till the "Happily Ever After" epilogue and dearly appreciate your support.

Yours gratefully,

Selna M Gayath.

P.S. Chapters will be updated oft-times. Happy reading! Te amo amigos!

P.P.S. Spoiler alert: The long lost idea of eternal life-giver was rediscovered!!!

••○•○••

••°••

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖊

°°•°°

Melissa Crumpton is a ruined remnant of the once-angelic girl

Melissa Crumpton is a ruined remnant of the once-angelic girl. Contrariwise, Kevin Archer decamps the drudging slavery to grow into a small rate successful artist.