Author's Note and Sequel Alert

Greetings to everyone who surfed all the way till here

Greetings to everyone who surfed all the way till here. This seems so untrue; so surreal.

This isn't the first novel that I've ever started. But this is that first novel I wrote more than 5 chapters and to my surprise, completed it. Er... I can't say, I completed it fully. Because there are trillions of questions to be answered.

Please don't worry, all the questions will be answered very soon.

So, what do you think about part one of the TSM series? Do you like it?

I know the ending was disheartening. But that is how our life is. So, uncertain. We lose our beloved ones at the most unexpected times of our life. I hear you saying, why should it be the same here in fiction too. But literature is just the reflection of life, right?

Not all stories have happily ever after ending!

But here, Austin's death is not a full stop. It's a semicolon. His death had led to mysteries that are to be solved by Melissa and Kevin very soon.

But you've to wait for part 2.

•~•~•~•~•

So, as a debut writer, I wanna know a little about my story from you guys.

1) A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION: Do you enjoy reading this?

2) Who's your favourite character? The one that won your heart.

3) Is there any chapter that you loved the most?

4) Tell me the chapter that you despised the most. (I wish I should give an exception to Austin's death chapter)

5) Are you excited about the sequel?

6) An overall review for this book. If you want to get to me privately, DM in my insta profile. Id: selna_m_gayath.

•~•~•~•~•

So... Here's the sequel to "The Sorcerer Mage".

Title revelation:-

The Sorceress Mage (Homecoming)