Part 1

"Alright." The director grins looking at the ten people sitting in the long rectangular table. 

"I want this video to be big. Different places every scenes, parties, big messy bedrooms, you kissing girls and then getting slap." He says pointing at the young brunet singer sitting on the table. "On My Own music video is going to be massive." He says, opening his arms to show how excited he is for this. 

"How are we going to do that?" The singer asks. 

"Young lad, let us worry about that." The director assures. "We are going to make this video a smash. What do you say, Niall?" He asks. 

The brunet boy shrugs. "Smash sounds good to me." He nods earning a slap on his shoulder. 

"That's the spirit I'd like to see in a rockstar." 

The table is soon dismissed and people starts to leave the room. Niall walks out of the room feeling confident in himself. He's good a good music career going, a smashing music video coming, and to top that off, he's also only twenty four years old. There's still so many great things ahead of him. On My Own is a great next single because that's exactly how he's feeling about himself. He was so insecure when the band took its break but now he's feeling better than ever on his own. 

"Going to get some drinks, mate. You in?" Oli asks. 

"Yep, just a sec. Phone's charging upstairs. Meet you in a sec." He says climbing up the stairs. 

He rushes up, taking a sharp turn not realizing someone's in the opposite direction is thinking the same. 

"Opf,"

The two body groan as they collide. 

"Sorry." He quickly apologise, taking a good look at the lady he just bumps shoulders with. 

"No worries. I wasn't looking." She smiles at him before walking away without another word. 

He shrugs her off continuing to walk upstairs, but the slight sore shoulder is making it hard to not think about it.