Part 25

Lauren giggles at Friends playing on the tv, laying her head on Niall's shoulder. Both of them have a bowl of chicken alfredo balancing on their thighs and a car of beer in one hand.
"Isn't this nice?" Lauren rolls her head back licking her spoon making Niall laughs.
"Don't do that." Niall says.
"What?"
"Compliment your own cooking. That's so biased."
Lauren lets out a laugh and slaps his hand.
"What? It's true. It's like cigarette companies saying nicotine's good for you. You keep telling me that but I'm not gonna believe you." Niall chuckles.
"That's not the same thing." She giggles.
"Still!"
Niall crushes her empty beer can before grabbing another one under the couch.
"That's Lexi's by the way." Lauren whispers.
"What?" Niall quickly puts it back down making her laugh.
"We need to get more before she comes back-"
"Relax!" Lauren laughs. "We're housemates. We share everything." She waves him off.
"Even boyfriends?" Niall jokes.
The response catches Lauren off guards for a little before she covers it with a smirk.
"Well..." She chuckles. "If the boyfriend wants to be shared then, why not?" She lowly says resting her hand on his shoulder and lowering her head down minimizing the space between their faces.
Niall realises that she's not taking the joke lightly, his body stiffing. He sratches the back of his neck and slightly moves away.
"Uhm," He shifts in his seat. "It's dark outside and I'm walking. I probably should uhm..."
Lauren rolls her eyes and huffs, seeing him shutting her off coming but is still disappointed.
She shoves her hand down and grabs the beer can Niall dropped before grinning.
"Don't be a bummer." She smiles. "Another round." She says pushing it on Niall's shoulder. "And when we finished these. I have a few more packs in my room. I'm going to let those chill on the fridge so it'll be ready for us when we're done with these." She motions at what's left of Lexi's beer.
"I really don't think-"
"Oh hush, Irish. You're letting me down." She grins before disappearing in her room.