Part 18

"She's uh," Lauren stutters.
"Busy, I know. I heard." Niall says giving her a smile.
Lauren quickly looks down not wanting him to see her blush, but boy is she flaming. She's heard of Niall, of course! She's not much of a fangirl like Lexi, because they're both always so busy with their courseworks they never have time to explore the fandom life, but she knows of him. He is just as charming as she heard people say.
"I guess I'll just," Niall stands up from the couch motioning to the door.
"You can stay." Lauren quickly says. "I mean you came all the way here-"
"I live just around here actually. Bit upper but very close." He tells her.
"You can wait for her. I'm sure she's gonna be quick." She insists.
She's not sure what's gotten in to her but she's going with it anyways.
Niall sees her attempt to make him stay and laughs. Well, he's not doing anything anyways. "I guess you'll keep me company for a while." He smiles.
Lauren can't help but mirror his expression, leading him to the kitchen further away from Lexi's room so they can talk.
"So," Lauren hums pulling out a bottle of juice from the fridge. "What do you do?" She randomly asks.
"Uhm," Niall laughs. "Really?-"
"Singer! Right, sorry. I-" She cuts her off putting her palm over her pink face.
Niall laughs at her blushing face. "It's fine." He waves it off. "What about you then? What do you do?"
"I'm studying law currently. Me and Lexi met in uni." She tells him. "Of course I'm a little less busy because she has all this auditions and shooting going on and..."
As time goes and Lexi still locks in her room, Lauren gets more and more comfortable being alone with Niall. And Niall, he's always so easy going and has a certain charm following him making it so easy to love him. Lauren is just starting to get tangled up on him like everybody else that meet him.