Part 32

Lexi walks off from set. A car is waiting for her across the gate, the figure leaning on his Rover watching her walk. Her lips breaks to a smile when she realises who it is and runs to him.
"Niall" She squeals and he chuckles as she flings herself into his arms. He leans down to press his lips on hers, missing her constant presence around him.
"How was your day?" He asks in between kisses.
She lets out a laugh before breaking the kiss first. "It was okay. How did you know I was here?" She asks.
"I peered in your journal the last time you were in my house." He shrugs.
"Stalker." She mumbles punching his arms softly earning a laugh.
They got in his car and he starts driving to his home. Lexi presses the radio on and Chasing Cars is half way through.
"This song is so old." She chuckles.
"But good." Niall adds.
She glances up at him before opening her mouth, singing out the song in the worse possible way.
"No!" Niall laughs holding one of his hands over her lips, but she keeps mumbling the songs under his skin. "You're ruining it." He whines making her laugh as she pulls his hand off.
She clears his throat. "Anyways," She starts. "My graduation is next week." She asks.
He glances at her and scoffs. "What? You think I'll forget my girlfriend's big day, is it?" He chuckles.
She hums doubtfully earning a nudge.
"I'm going in a really expensive suit and kiss you in front of everybody so all your lawyer guyfriends will know that they got nothing on me." He says running his fingers through his hair cockily.
Lexi lets out a soft laugh before turning to the front, knowing that he's most probably right anyways.
"My parents will be there." She mentions wanting to see if that changes anything.
Niall turns to her and shrugs. "I'd hope so. I don't want them to miss your graduation." He chuckles. "Maybe we all can sit down and have a meal after. Y'knkw, for them to get to know how awesome I am." He playfully suggested.
She turns to him and grins. "Really?" She asks.
"Well, yeah!" He smiles.
Lexi nods looking down at her hands smilling knowing that what they have is getting serious now, and she wouldn't want it otherwise.