Part 47

Niall!" James greets him as he enters the bar. He opens his arms to embrace the bartender.
"Where're the lads?" He asks.
James nods to the billiard table, where Oli and the rest of his friends are standing around.
"Speak of the devil." He hears Oli says.
"What're you fuckers talking about behind my back?" Niall leans on the table.
"Well, I heard from Chris," He nods to Niall's new photographer, and friend. "That you are touring around Asia for this next tour." He says. "I propose that we should all come with so we can keep you company-"
"Hell no." Niall laughs. "You parasites just want the free world tour."
"But we're gonna help you have fun!" Oli defends his idea.
Niall rolls his eyes taking a chuck of the beer near the table.
"Hey!" Chris slaps his arm.
Niall pushes the jug back to Chris' chest and waves his arm.
"I'll see what I can do. I'm not against you guys tagging along with me." He says, making Oli raises his fists in victory.
Niall walks to the bar to get more drinks for himself, Chris tagging along behind him.
"How are you lately?" Chris asks.
"Good? Why wouldn't I be?" He asks, motioning to James to pour him a glass of Guinness.
"Kim just sent me the tour list. I noticed we're going to be in Australia for a while." He mentions carefully.
James pushes the jug of beer to Niall. "Always love a chance to travel back to Australia." Niall laughs taking a gulp of drink. "
"You know who's in Sydney right?"
Niall stops in his track, lowering his glass. He lets out a breath, looking down to his drink bubbling slowly, thinking of his next response.
"Still?"
Chris nods.
"A friend of mine works on set. Said they'll only wrap around early next year." He said.
Niall lets out a sigh. "Why'd you have to remind me? I wouldn't've remembered." He grumbles. "We could've toured Australia and I wouldn't've realized."
Chris stays quiet in regret. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd want to know-"
"Course I'd want to know." Niall huffs sharply. "Doesn't mean I need to."
He looks down at his drink. Chris grabs his shoulder comfortingly.
"I know you guys meet at the wrong time. That happens." He says.
"Come on." Chris nods back to the rest of the boys. "Better be sad together than alone." He reminds.
Niall groans sliding off the chair, taking his glass and joins the rest of the boys as if nothing happened.