Part 52

"Morning." Jackson smiles walking in the kitchen.
Lexi looks up from the stove and gives him a chuckle. "You're in a good mood today." She smiles looking at him walking around shirtless with his dinosaur boxers on.
"I had a really nice dream last night." He says resting his head on her shoulder.
"What about?" She asks.
Before he can reply, a screeching scream is heard from the other side of the house making him sigh.
"Should've gotten my own apartment." He mumbles.
Loud footsteps are heard before Millie comes rushing in the door.
"Did you forget that you share this house with other people?" Jackson rolls his eyes.
Millie waves him off. "Look what came in the mail!" She excitedly jumps before giving Lexi the envelop.
"You know Hayden?" She asks.
"The photographer?"
Millie nods grinning, pointing at the paper.
Lexi opens the envelop and starts to read. "Dear Millie, I heard from a friend that you are a huge fan. Here's an early happy pre-debut gift." She gives Millie a heartfelt face, before her eyes falls on the name. "Niall Horan?"
Millie nods squealing. She grabs the envelop and fishes out two tickets with passes.
"Millie," Lexi sighs.
"I can't go alone. I'm 15! What if I get kidnapped?"
"You won't get kidnapped-"
"Okay, but what if?"
Lexi sighs. "Ask Jackson to go with you. He's you're cousin-"
"But Jackson's lame. He doesn't go to concerts." Millie claims.
"I heard that!" Jackson says from the other room.
Lexi rolls her eyes groaning. "I might be working that day.
"But you're not, though. I checked for you." She pouts. "Please! Lexi!"
"Okay, fine." Lexi gives in before being tightly embraced by Millie.
"You're the best! Love you, Lexi." She says before running off from the kitchen.
She grabs the counter leaning back, taking a few deep breaths. What the hell did she get herself into?