Part 29

Lexi cuddles in Niall's arm as they watch golf together in Niall's home. She's not yet sure why he's now stopped coming to her house completely but she doesn't mind walking a twenty minutes walk uphill to spend time with him.
She feels her phone buzzes on her pocket and gives Niall a finger showing him to hold on. He gives her a small nod, pressing his lips on her before she disappears to one if his many rooms.
She looks at her phone and quickly brings it to her rapidly beating heart when she sees her agent's name flashing on the phone. She's recently been into a few auditions that is outside of being just background actors or actors with less than five lines throughout shoot. Of course she knows as an actress not to be hopeful, but she can't help herself.
She clears her throat before bringing the phone to her ear. "Hello?" She raspily greets.
"Lexi! How are you?" Sisca greets.
"I'm good, thanks Sisca." She sighs. "So? Any news?" She asks.
Sisca lets out a hum in the other line giving the answer. "They say two weeks. It's been a month since your last audition and I haven't got anything back so..."
Lexi sighs rubbing between her eyebrows. "At all? Not even one?" She desperately asks.
"Lexi, you're going to go through a million different failed auditions before having a yes. It's how it works in the-"
"I know!" She groans. "I know." She repeats softer.
"I'm sorry, Lexi. It'll be better next time." Sisca tells her.
They say their goodbyes before hanging up.
She slowly walks back to when Niall is and throws her body on the couch with the poutiest face ever. Niall lets out a questioning hum and she shakes her head rapidly still having her pout on.
"You're so cute." He chuckles tapping her cheek and she lets out a dismissing groan.
"Come on," He chuckles wrapping his arms around him. "What is it, baby?" He hums and her head snaps to him really fast.
"That's the cringiest shit I've ever heard." She slaps his hand.
"What? Baby?" He laughs.
"Yes." She rolls her eyes.
"It's cute."
"No, it's not."
"Yes, it's romantic. What would you rather I call you then?"
"Lexi?"
"Lame."
She bumps her fist on his thick arm.
"You're a big baby." He says bringing her in his arms.