Part 28

Lexi walks in the quiet pub, slow jazz music playing on the background. The bartender notices her and gives her a smile, as if he remembers her from the first time although she can't remember him.
"There she is." Oli cheers as she walks in.
She giggles at the sight of Niall's group of friends as she walks closer.
"I missed you." Niall grins opening his arms to greet her.
She presses her lips on his cheek. 
"Doesn't seem like it. It's been two days and you haven't visited my place." She hums and he shifts a bit in his seat.
"Well why don't you come to my place once a while for a change." He hums.
She clicks her tongue.
"Some drinks for you lot." The bartender sets a tray full of beer filled jugs down the table.
"Thanks, James." Oli calls before distributing the glasses to the group of friends.
"We're gonna go play some darts, maybe couple rounds of billiards. You coming, Lexi?" Oli asks as he and some of the guys stand and start to leave the table.
"No, she's mine for the night. Let me and my girl be." Niall protectively wraps his arm around Lexi.
Oli looks at her and she gives him a small shrug, so he lets them be, after giving Lexi teasing glances.
As soon as Oli left, she turns to Niall with a scoff.
"Your girl?" She chuckles. "When did we agree on that?" She asks.
"Don't you dare." He warns.
"What? We never talk about what we want." She shrugs putting a hand on his shoulder.
"You know what I want." He mumbles loud enough for her to hear, softly rubbing her chin with his thumb. "I want you. All of you. So you're my girl." He tells her making her giggle.
She buries her face in his chest, mainly because although she has always been popular, nobody has ever treat her and speak to her the way Niall does. So now that he's doing all these new and right things, every atom in her body is, well, shy.
"You're blushing-"
"I don't blush." She slaps his chest quickly in defense.
"You're shy-"
"I'm not-"
"You're cute when you're like this-"
"I'm cute all the time."
He stares at her for a few moment longer, his thumb never leaving her chin.
"Well, yeah." He hums smiling. "Can't argue with that." He chuckles making her do the same.
He pulls her head closer and presses his lips on her forehead. "My girl." He mumbles.
She wraps her arms around him and hums. "Your girl."