Part 67

"Thank you, Sydney. I love you!" Niall screams out.
The crowd roars out as he jumps around the stage, giving all his energy to tell them good night.
He walks down the stage grinning ear to ear, flinging his guitar to the side as the rest of the team gather around to celebrate the end of tour.
He takes a few deep breaths after all that singing and jumping as he looks around the room. "Where's Lexi?"
His smile drops as everyone in the room starts noticing that she's not there either.
"She went to the bathroom a while ago. Said she had her period." Kim mentions. "She hasn't came back since."
Niall's face drops as he frantically search for his phone, dialing her number.
"Her bag is still here. She couldn't've left." Oli gestures at the bag on the couch.
Niall walks to it as he balances his phone with his cheek and shoulder, waiting for her to answer.
"This is not her bag." Niall mutters, taking out all the merch and nothing of her actual personal belongings.
He takes the phone from his ear and turns to the rest of the team defeated. "She left." He cries. "She was here and then she wasn't-"
"Niall." Chris sighs.
"This is your fault." He pushes Chris's shoulder.
"Excuse me?"
"I was over her. I was fine being on my own. And then you went ahead and play this wingman-"
"I didn't do anything!"
"You put her in my head."
"Clearly she never left if it took you so much as one sentence to suck you back in."
"Guys!" Oli yells stopping the men from bickering.
Niall runs his fingers through his hair.
"Stop. She left! That's that. Now what?" He asks.
Niall lets out a loud huff shaking his head. "Now, nothing." He says, putting all the things he tosses out back in the tote bag. "Our moment's past-"
"That's it?"
Niall turns to Chris almost growling. "Stop. Drop the wingman act and-"
He stops himself when security barges in, awkwardly looking around the room.
"Sorry, some of the guests with passes are here. Do you want me to let them in?" He asks.
Everyone looks at Niall and he wipes his forehead before nodding, putting on a smile.
"Yeah."