Part 22

She leans in first, placing her lips on his not really liking how much he's taking his time. He puts the bowl down next to her and moves the pillow that was covering his face creating space between them and quickly fills it up again by pulling her closer to him.
Their lips moves in sync, her fingers tangled up on his hair with one hand at the back of his neck. Stranger Things are still playing in front of them but the only thing in their ears are the sheets shuffling under them and their lips softly smacking together.
Both of them gasp to catch their breath before quickly pulling each other close again. Lexi tosses her empty bowl aside and leans back on the bed letting his have more space towards her. He leans forward fully pressing his chest on her laying on top of her.  She lets out a groan at the sudden weight but soon their bodies mold perfectly together.
Niall moves her legs to his side and climbs unto her so he's fully on top of her, trailing his lips down to her neck. Lexi shifts along Niall's movement, making herself more comfortable under him.
But in one quick hand movement as Niall tries to grab on her body, he tips the bowl that he forgets is even there, spilling the remaining chili ramen soup on the side of her body. Both of them gasp breaking the intimate moment.
Lexi throws her top over her head reflex pushing Niall aside.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't realise that was- here!" Niall blurts out before slipping his own shirt and pushing it to her.
She looks down at his crumbled shirt on his hand before leaning her head back softly laughing.
Niall awkwardly laughs along before actually laughing as well.
"My bed!" She whines playfully.
"Shut up." Niall laughs before leaning into her again to continue what they were doing.
"Niall." She giggles in between their kisses. "We're both sticky from the soup." She points out. "And we're half naked-"
"Seen them all on set." He mumbles making her chuckle again between his pecks.
"Wait," She moves her head from him making his drop his head down her exposed shoulder. "Did you hear that? I think-"
Before they know it, the door is burst open and her eyes meet Lauren's.
Lauren freezes on the spot, seeing the two of them shirless on Lexi's messy bed and Niall's head pressed down her body.
Niall slowly lifts his head up, his head snapping between two girls before sitting up straight. A deep laugh escapes his lips.
"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't think-"
"It's okay!" Lexi quickly cuts her off. Both of them know Lauren isn't sorry from her tone.
Lauren knows damn well Niall hasn't left yet because his car is still there, and when she can't find him in the living room and kitchen, the only place left he can be is here.
"Uhm, do I..?" Niall gulps still holding onto Lexi.
"Yeah, I'll take you home." She offers.
Both of them help each other off her bed with Lauren still standing there stunt.
"Can you," Niall hums at Lauren. "Leave us? We're gonna clean up and leave-"
"I'll help!"
"It's fine, Ren." Lexi cuts her off. "We got this." She says before walking to her friend, closing the door in front of her.