Part 13

Niall parks in front of his house. The neighborhood is quiet and dark, only having lights from the road lights and the few people who have their porch lights on. 

Lexi climbs out of the car and starts walking ahead. 

"Hey," Niall calls quickly walking out as well. "My house is this one." He points as his big house standing alone above everyone else's. 

"I know, shh. Come on." She laughs motioning him to come with her, her feet still walking uphill.

 He locks his car and run up to her, walking next to her as they keep walking up quietly. They come to a point where old barrels and chains cuts off the road, a big 'private property' sign staring back at them. 

"Should we- hey!" 

Lexi doesn't let Niall finishes what he has to say. She just keeps on walking, taking a big step over the chain and hop on to the big and dark grassy land behind the barrels. 

"Lexi! Lexi, come back here." Niall whispers harshly earning a laugh from her. 

"Shh!"

"Lexi! Private property! Private-" Niall gives up trying to stop the girl who's already way in the area so he follows her. "I swear to god if we get caught I'm not paying anything!" He grumbles. 

"Relax, they rarely come here. It's just scientists or something doing lame experiments-" 

"What a perfect reason to turn back!" 

"Not that kind of experiments! Weather kind of experiments." She points at the stevenson screen standing in the plain field rolling her eyes, although he can't see it. 

"That's not- anyways! We're gonna get caught-" 

"Shh-" 

"I can't go to jail. My mum would kill me-" 

"You're rich! You'll bail us out-" 

"Let's go. Can we please go-" 

"Shut up and look!"

"I wanna go home."

"I said shut up and look!" She laughs shaking him, pointing far ahead.