Part 4

Part 4
"So what's your story?" Niall asks. 

Lexi squints her face as she takes a sip of her coke. "Pardon?"

"You know, why you decided to take part in the video? Are you just one of those lucky fans?" He asks and she laughs. 

"I mean I guess I've heard a lot of good things about you and you're pretty cool and all." She shrugs, taking a bite of her sandwich. "But uh, I'm not a fan. This is just work to me-" 

"What do you mean you're not a fan?" He cuts her off slightly offended. 

"Oh, no! That's not what I mean." She quickly corrects herself seeing a flash of hurt in his eyes. "I like your music and you're cool but I'm just not a fan. As in being a fangirl or whatever isn't my thing. But I like your music. I like you, too? I suppose." She explains. 

"You suppose?" 

"Take it or leave it, bro." She rolls her eyes. "Where's your lunch? Have you ate?" She asks noticing him sitting empty handed. 

"Yeah, I ate with the lads in a Mexican restaurant somewhere around here." He tells her. 

She continues to eat in silence as he watches awkwardly. "So uhm," He clears his throat. "You haven't tell me your reason to work with me." He pushes still wanting to talk. 

She smiles. "I'm desperate for some experience that'll look good in my resume. I'm trying to make it as an actress after moving to LA from Melbourne but having a start at my age without any connection in the industry," She takes a breath. "That's not a good start." She shakes her head. 

"I was hoping that showing up at the Niall Horan video would open some doors for me I guess." She shrugs. "Anyways," She smiles. "It has been a nice chat with you but I need to get back on set." She sighs. 

"Four more days to go." She grins bumping her fist on his shoulder softly. 

"Till what?" He asks clueless. 

"Till we finish filming?" 

He presses his lips in a tight line nodding.

"Anyways," She smiles giving his shoulder a squeeze. "See you inside."