Part 5

The bland taste of Guiness enters Niall's throat as he sits on the same bar with the same people doing the same thing over and over again. 

He loves his life. He wakes up, drives himself on set or wherever he needs to be, hangs out with his lads, do what he loves to do, throws cash as he pleases knowing they will come back to him one way or another, travel around the world whenever he wants, and then when he feels tired, he goes to bed. And then an endless cycle of that continues. 

But when going around and exploring things is replaced by being stuck in a hotel room with same old faces, going around new places becomes boring. When instead of introducing himself and having someone to get to know him properly becomes people shoving online facts to him in first time meeting, seeing new people becomes scary. He's getting tired of the lifestyle that he has, but he's afraid that the slightest change in anything will affect everything. 

Oli has already left the bar half an hour ago, although he was always the one who wanted to meet up in this dingy bar. His others friends had left too leaving the superstar alone with two other men in the pub. 

"Another?" The bartender asks looking down at Niall's empty glass. 

"Nah," He shrugs rubbing his nose. "I'm tired. I'm going to get back to the studio and drive home." 

The mid-aged bartender laughs at him. "I see you here so often I almost thought you considered this your home." He says as Niall tosses some cash on the table. 

"Put a bed here somewhere and I'll consider." He chuckles putting on his jacket. 

"Night, James." Niall waves. 

"Drive safe." James calls and Niall gives him one last wave before walking out the bar.